The Shenzhen, China-based digital product manufacturer brand Chuwi is known for its Tablet, Laptop, and MiniPC devices. Most of the laptops and MiniPCs are powered by Intel processors and runs on Windows OS. While some of the tablet devices also run on Android OS. Here in this guide, we will share with you steps to install Windows 10 on Chuwi Hi10 Air Tablet PC device. If you’re using the device or purchased as a second-hand from others and want to reinstall the Windows 10, follow this full guide.
By reinstalling the latest and most stable Windows 10 OS on your Chuwi Hi10 Air tablet PC device, your device will work like a new one. Everything will gonna be smooth and stable. Otherwise, if you have purchased this device brand new and facing some issues with the performance or stability, this guide is for you. Just follow the full installation process and will be ready to use your device properly again. Reinstalling the OS will ensure the battery draining issue, performance issue, software update issue, and more.
Now, let’s take a look at the device specifications in brief.
Table of Contents
Chuwi Hi10 Air Specifications: Overview
The Chuwi Hi10 Air tablet PC comes with a 10.1-inch IPS capacitive display with 1200×1920 pixels resolution quality. It’s powered by the Intel X5 Z8350 Quad-Core chipset, coupled with Intel HD Graphics Gen8 GPU. The tablet PC features 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage option. While the storage is expandable up to 128GB via a TF card.
Additionally, it has a massive 6,500 mAh battery and it runs on Windows 10 OS out-of-the-box. It includes Micro USB port, Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, dock interface, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, etc. While the device also features Bluetooth, E-Book, Light sensing system, gravity sensing system.
The tablet PC includes gravity sensor, magnetic sensor, MS Office, multiple languages, Calendar, Alarm, Calculator, etc. The device packs a 2MP rear camera and 2MP front camera as well for taking pictures and recording videos.
Advantage of reinstalling Windows 10 OS
As referred to Microsoft’s most secure and widely used operating system Windows 10 offers Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) and ransomware attack protection on a frequent basis. Those who use the original Windows OS version on their tablet PCs or Laptops can feel the difference. It usually increases the background task performance, quicker loading files, data transfers, quick boot, etc.
We have mentioned all the possible advantages of reinstalling Windows 10 OS for now on a device.
- Secure your data and organization by providing malware protection.
- Enhances user productivity.
- Offers scalability and affordability.
- Increase startup program performance.
- Improves device shut down, restart, and boot timing.
- Fixes battery draining or not charging properly issues.
- Clears the unwanted files (temporary/junk/trojan) which affects the System Drive (C: drive).
- Fix software update issues.
Steps to install Windows 10 on Chuwi Hi10 Air
Here we have shared the full installation guide of Windows 10 OS on your Chuwi Hi10 Air Tablet PC device in brief. Follow the installation guide properly. But first of all, you need to follow all the pre-requirements which are given below.
- This guide is only for Windows 10 OS and applicable for Chuwi Hi10 Air Tablet PC device. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your C: drive files which are important. Such as Pictures, Documents, Downloads, etc.
- Charge your tablet PC up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect the tablet with computer.
- A Bootable USB Drive.
Instructions to install Windows 10
- First, connect the USB drive to your computer.
- Format the USB drive by selecting the file system as NTFS and Volume level WINPE. (It’s important)
- Now, copy the Windows 10 flash files to the USB drive.
- Next, switch off your Chuwi Hi10 Air Tablet PC device and connect to the computer via a USB cable.
- Make sure that the tablet is connected with a USB keyboard as well to perform the installation task.
- Turn on the device and continuously press the F7 button to boot your tablet into flashing mode.
- Now, you will see the boot device menu with Blue box on your screen. Use arrow keys to navigate and select UEFI: USB Drive Name, Partition 1 > press the Enter button to start flashing Windows.
- Wait for the complete installation process and your device will turn off.
- Then you will see a new Windows command prompt interface in Green.
- Press and hold the Power button to switch off the device. Unplug the computer connection and USB keyboard.
- Finally, switch it on. The first boot may take some time. So, please be patient.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
Hope you have successfully installed the Windows 10 OS on Chuwi Hi10 Air device easily. Feel free to ask in the comments below about your queries.
If you have successfully reinstalled the Windows 10 OS on your tablet device, most of the system issues will be fixed completely. You will feel the device like a new one and it will work smoothly as well. This is the best possible way to get back your Chuwi Hi10 Air tablet device on the track.