Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle using the below guide on How to Install HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
About HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle:
HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle features a 5.5 inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle comes with 13MP rear Camera with f/2.2 and 5MP front shooting camera.
HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and backed by 2700mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G in both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
List of HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Stock Firmware collectionDownload From Here
What Do You Need ?
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here
- Download HTC Drivers – Click Here
How to Install Official HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Stock Firmware
To update manually HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle via ADB Fastboot, you must be running locked bootloader and stock ROM. If you have already rooted then make sure to unroot and then follow this step to Flash Stock Firmware on HTC Smartphone manually.
- First of all enable the Developer Option To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool and Install in your PC/Computer
- Download the OTA RUU zip and copy or move to ADB Folder.
- Now connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
- When you connect your Phone to Computer, please wait until all the drivers get installed.
- In your ADB fastboot folder open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now type the following command in your command window to reboot the HTC smartphone into download mode
adb reboot download
- Your Phone will boot into download mode, if not, you boot into download mode manually by following step below
—-> Power Off your phone.
—-> Press and hold Power + Vol Down at the same time
—-> Once you see the download mode, now you can use the volume down and power button to navigate and select
- Now type the command below on your ADB command window to Boot your device to RUUMode
fastboot oem rebootRUU
- Now flash the RUU zip file by following command below (File_name is the name of the file.)
fastboot flash zip File_name.zip
- Wait for the ROM or OTA to get installed. Once installation completes, you can reboot your phone.
- That’s it! DONE !!!! You have upgraded your HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle smartphone.
I Hope you successfully Flashed Stock Firmware on HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Smartphone from our guide. Please comment your queries and feedbacks.