Updated on October 26th, 2017: Added Moto G5 Plus, Doogee T6 Pro, Lenovo Vibe K5/K5 Plus, Moto G3 Turbo, Moto X Play, Zuk Z2 Pro, Moto X 2014, Yu Yuphoria, Moto G 2015, Lenovo A6000/Plus, OnePlus 3/3T, Moto G 2013, Sony Xperia XZS, Moto G5S Plus, Yu Yunique, Lenovo K6 Power, Moto E 2015, Moto E LTE 2015, Motorola Moto E, Wileyfox Swift, Yu Yureka, Moto G4/G4 Plus, Zuk Z2 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S4, Xiaomi Mi 6, Moto G 2014, Moto G 4G, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Moto G 4G 2014 to the list of AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device.
Are you looking for latest Android Oreo ROM on your device? The source code of Android Oreo has been uploaded to AOSP and we are here with a huge list of AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo based ROMs for several devices brought by various programmers throughout the planet. How can you know when your device is getting the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo ROM if it not listed here? Just remain subscribed to this particular page which will be updated nearly daily with latest Android Oreo established AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo ROMs list.
If you see carefully, it is the individual programmers and developers who take interest to create the latest Android to your certain device, and thus the availability can't be ensured for all of the devices. But we will bring all the Android Oreo AOSP ROM update for each one of the available devices from every one of the programmers so much as possible.
- How to Install Android O Emoji on any Android Phone (aka Android Oreo 8.0 Emoji)
- How to Enable Picture-In-Picture Mode in Android O!!
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Wallpapers and Ringtones
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
What's in Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Also Check: Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo
What is the AOSP ROM??
This webpage lists the AOSP ROM according to Android Oreo (Android 8.0), which is the latest Android version. Well, AOSP is your stock Android, or you'll be able to state the vanilla Android which is released by Google. The AOSP ROM is a raw Android without any additional features on top of it, unlike other Custom ROMs.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device:
|Device Name||Download Link|
|Moto Z Play||Download|
|Sony Xperia X||Download|
|Motorola Moto G4 Play||Download|
|Google Nexus 5||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 3||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 4||Download|
|Asus Zenfone 5||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3/Pro||Download|
|Google Nexus 6||Download|
|Google Nexus 6P||Download|
|Asus Zenfone Max (Z010D)||Download|
|Sony Xperia SP||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Max (hydrogen/helium)||Download|
|Sony Xperia T||Download|
|Sony Xperia TX||Download|
|Sony Xperia V||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy S6||Download|
|Sony Xperia XZ||Download|
|Sony Xperia XZ Premium||Download|
|Coolpad Note 3 Plus||Download|
|Vernee Apollo Lite||Download|
|Coolpad Note 3||Download|
|Coolpad Note 3 Lite||Download|
|Lenovo K3 Note||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 2||Download|
|Google Nexus 5X||Download|
|Doogee T6 Pro||Download|
|Moto G5 Plus||Download|
|Lenovo Vibe K5||Download|
|Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus||Download|
|Motorola Moto X 2014||Download|
|Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro||Download|
|Motorola Moto X Play||Download|
|Motorola Moto G3 Turbo||Download|
|Motorola Moto G 2015||Download|
|Motorola Moto G 2013||Download|
|Sony Xperia XZS||Download|
|Motorola Moto G5S Plus||Download|
|Lenovo K6 Power||Download|
|Motorola Moto E 2015 (otus)||Download|
|Motorola Moto E LTE 2015 (surnia)||Download|
|Motorola Moto E||Download|
|Motorola Moto G4||Download|
|Motorola Moto G4 Plus||Download|
|Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy S4||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 6||Download|
|Motorola Moto G 2014||Download|
|Motorola Moto G 4G||Download|
|Motorola Moto G 4G 2014||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 4X||Download|
|Huawei P8 Lite||Download|
|Oukitel K6000 Plus||Download|
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the full Guide on How to install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Smartphone:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Your Device
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.