Huawei Honor 8X was launched in the year 2020 which came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and later received Android 10 based on Magic UI 3.1. It is powered by a Kirin 710F processor. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to flash the stock firmware file on Honor 8X JSN-L23.
To install the firmware flash file on Honor 8X JSN-L23, you need to download the software called the Huawei Flash tool. This method is simple and easy.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Honor 8X JSN-L23 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Honor 8X
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Honor 8X
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Honor 8X
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Honor 8X
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Honor 8X back to Factory State
Huawei Honor 8X JSN-L23 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: JSN-L23 18.104.22.1682(C605)
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Huawei JSN-L23 Firmware Flash File
If you have downloaded the firmware, then follow this guide to flash the stock firmware manually on your Honor 8X JSN-L23. Make sure to follow the steps carefully.
- This ROM is supported for the Honor 8X JSN-L23 variant only.
- Make sure that your device should be charged at least 50% or higher.
- You will require a PC or Laptop with a USB Data Cable.
- We always recommend our readers take a full data backup of the device for safety purposes.
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require to Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Honor 8X JSN-L23.
1. SD Card Update Method
- Create a new folder called dload on your MicroSD card.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file on PC > Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card.
- Switch off your handset > Long-press Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll see ‘Installing system update’ > Wait for a while > Your device will automatically reboot after flashing.
2. Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First of all, Download and extract the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool on your computer.
- Now, Download and Install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and Huawei USB Driver your PC.
- Launch the QPBLFBML01.exe file to open the Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click on the Browse button (three-dot icon) and it will ask for the password.
- Don’t put anything, just leave it blank and click on the Set button.
- Now, select the .xml firmware file for your device and click on Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via a USB cable with the Fastboot or Download Mode.
- Next, click on the Scan&Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and will take some time to install it.
- Once flashing is done, restart your device.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.