Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Huawei Honor 9 Lite smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Huawei Honor 9 Lite using the below guide on How to Install Huawei Honor 9 Lite Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Huawei Honor 9 Lite Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Huawei Honor 9 Lite came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo.
About Huawei Honor 9 Lite:
Huawei Honor 9 Lite features a 5.65-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and HiSilicon Kirin 659 Processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 9 Lite comes with Dual 13 MP + 2 MP, phase detection autofocus and LED flash, and Dual 13 MP + 2 MP front shooting camera with LED Flash.
Huawei Honor 9 Lite runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
How to Install Huawei Honor 9 Lite Firmware Files
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 9 Lite, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, the Normal Upgrade method needed a PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei Honor 9 Lite Stock Firmware.