Did you accidentally brick your Huawei P10 Lite, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to flash the latest firmware file on Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX3. The guide is simple and easy.
The new Huawei P10 Lite has launched in the year 2017 with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The device is powered by the Kirin 658 with low-budget specifications. This firmware can be installed using the Huawei Flash Tool or using an SD card or system upgrade.
- Why We Need Flash File?
- Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX3
Why We Need Flash File?
Few users want to try customization, rooting, or modding the files. There are some cases where the device users unintentionally make mistakes and end up with software issues, etc. It also includes the device bricking, boot loop issue, software performance degrades, battery draining, app force closes, stuttering issues, and more. To such users, this guide will be helpful. If you are the one who messed the Elephone A7H device, then don’t worry! Simply follow our guide to install the Stock ROM on Elephone A7H.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Huawei P10 Lite
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Huawei P10 Lite
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Huawei P10 Lite
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Huawei P10 Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Huawei P10 Lite back to Factory State
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX3
Now, before we get straight to the installation guide, make sure to follow the prerequisites section below and make sure you download the flash tools and drivers on your PC.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-LX3). Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require to Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.
Stock Firmware Information
- Device Supported: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model: WAS-LX3
- Android OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Upgraded to Android 8.0
- Processor: Kirin 658
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware for the Huawei P10 Lite from the link below.
Download Flash Files
- Flash File Name: WAS-LX3 WAS-L23 WARSAW-L23 22.214.171.1244(C605).zip
- OS: Android 8.0
- File Size: 2.5 GB
- Download Link: Click Here
Upgrade using OTG Adapter or OTG Cable+USB Memory
- Download the dload firmware from the above link, extract it and copy the same to your USB memory stick. Make sure it is formatted as exFat or NTFS.
- Factory reset your device from the Settings option (optional). Once done, power it off.
- Now connect the memory stick using an OTG cable to your device. Make sure it has all the extracted files from the dload firmware.
- Press the Power button and as it vibrates and shows the Huawei+Android logo, presses the Power button three times. Doing so will make your device reboot to eRecovery mode.
- In that menu, select Update Mode, then select the Memory card/OTG update mode. The update will now start.
So these were the steps to install the stock dload firmware on Huawei P10 Lite using the memory stick. Let’s now have a look at how the same could be done via NM Card.
Install Dload Firmware using Huawei NM Card
- Extract the stock firmware and place the three extracted files on the Huawei NM Card.
- Factory reset your device (optional) and then power off your device.
- Press the Power button and as it vibrates, it will show the Huawei+Android logo. In this instance, press the Power button 3 times. This takes you to the eRecovery mode.
- Select Update mode from the menu and select Memory Card/OTG Update mode. The update will then start.
However, if you wish to carry out the update from the system itself, then follow the instructions mentioned in the next section below.
Update from System
- Extract the dload stock firmware of the Huawei P10 Lite and transfer the three extracted files to the Huawei NM Card or to the memory stick.
- Now head over to the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#*. From the menu that appears, select the Software Update option.
- After that, select the Memory Card Upgrade. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage or NM Card and will subsequently flash the file.
- When the installation is complete, you could safely remove the OTG.
If the above methods, don’t work on your device, you can try the next two methods.
SD Card Update Method
- Create a new folder called dload on your MicroSD card.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file on PC > Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card.
- Switch off your handset > Long-press Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll see ‘Installing system update’ > Wait for a while > Your device will automatically reboot after flashing.
Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First of all, Download and extract the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool on your computer.
- Now, Download and Install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and Huawei USB Driver your PC.
- Launch the QPBLFBML01.exe file to open the Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click on the Browse button (three-dot icon) and it will ask for the password.
- Don’t put anything, just leave it blank and click on the Set button.
- Now, select the .xml firmware file for your device and click on Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via a USB cable with the Fastboot or Download Mode.
- Next, click on the Scan&Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and will take some time to install it.
- Once flashing is done, restart your device.
So, that’s all about how to flash the firmware file on Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX3. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubts, do let us know.