Huawei P40 was launched in the year 2020 which came out of the box with Android 10 under EMUI 10.1 skin. It is powered by a Kirin 990 5G processor. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the firmware flash file on Huawei P40 ANA-NX9.
To install the firmware flash file on Huawei P40 ANA-NX9, you need to download the software called the Huawei Flash tool. This method simple and easy.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Huawei P40 ANA-NX9 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Huawei P40
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Huawei P40
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Huawei P40
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Huawei P40
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Huawei P40 back to Factory State
Huawei P40 ANA-NX9 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: ANA-NX9 10.1.0.170 (C185)
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Install Huawei ANA-NX9 Firmware Flash File
If you have downloaded the firmware, then follow this guide to flash the stock firmware manually on your Huawei P40 ANA-NX9. Make sure to follow the steps carefully.
- This ROM is supported for the Huawei P40 ANA-NX9 variant only.
- Make sure that your device should be charged at least 50% or higher.
- You will require a PC or Laptop with a USB Data Cable.
- We always recommend our readers take a full data backup of the device for safety purposes.
- Download Huawei Multi-Download Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download Huawei USB Drivers on your PC
- You will also require to Download Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and install it.
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Huawei P40 ANA-NX9.
1. Update from USB Stick
- Extract the dload stock firmware of Huawei P40 and transfer the three extracted files to the Huawei NM Card or to the memory stick.
- Now head over to the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#*. From the menu that appears, select the Software Update option.
- After that, select the Memory Card Upgrade. The system will now read files from the inserted SD card/USB storage or NM Card and will subsequently flash the file.
- When the installation is complete, you could safely remove the OTG.
2. SD Card Update Method
- Create a new folder called dload on your MicroSD card.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file on PC > Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card.
- Switch off your handset > Long-press Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll see ‘Installing system update’ > Wait for a while > Your device will automatically reboot after flashing.
3. Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First of all, Download and extract the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool on your computer.
- Now, Download and Install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and Huawei USB Driver your PC.
- Launch the QPBLFBML01.exe file to open the Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click on the Browse button (three-dot icon) and it will ask for the password.
- Don’t put anything, just leave it blank and click on the Set button.
- Now, select the .xml firmware file for your device and click on Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via a USB cable with the Fastboot or Download Mode.
- Next, click on the Scan&Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and will take some time to install it.
- Once flashing done, restart your device.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.