Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 DUB-LX2? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 DUB-LX2 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called Qualcomm Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Huawei DUB-LX2 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped the error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 DUB-LX2
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QPST Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Install Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 DUB-LX2 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei DUB-LX2, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This Flash File is for Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 DUB-LX2.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Huawei DUB-LX2 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download QFil Tool or QPST Flash tool install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Huawei USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Huawei DUB-LX2.
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: Huawei_Y7_Pro_DUB-LX2_C636_QPST.zip
File Size: 4 GB
Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Huawei device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Huawei device.Full Instructions
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Download the QPST flash tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Huawei DUB-LX2 smartphone.