In this tutorial, we will check out the steps to fix the HyperX Cloud Stinger Microphone not working issue. To get a completely immersive gaming experience, many users like to use headphones plugged into their PC. Although there exist many different types of headphones, gaming headsets have an altogether separate fanbase. And Hyper X Cloud Stinger is one such headphone.
With Hi-Fi capable with 53mm drivers, Detachable noise-cancellation microphone and TeamSpeak and Discord certified are just dome of the many features that it could be proud of. Apart from that, you also get an In-Line Audio Control, Interchangeable Ear Pads, an Advanced Audio Control Box and Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound.
Although it is definitely power-packed with such features, however, users facing issues with their microphones. The HyperX Cloud Stinger Microphone is not working for many users. And if you are one of them, then here is the fix that you could try out to rectify the said issue.
How to Fix HyperX Cloud Stinger Microphone Not Working Issue
If the Hyper X Cloud Stinger’s microphone is working correctly when connected to other devices but is only facing issues on your Windows 10 PC or laptop, then the problem might be with the latter. First of all, make sure the microphone mute button on the dongle is not switched on. If its off, and you are still facing the said issue, then here is what you could do.
Steps to Follow
- Before beginning, please connect your HyperX Cloud Stinger headphone to the PC.
- Head over to the Start menu and search for Control Panel and look out for the Sound option. Or you could directly open the same by typing Sound in the Start menu.
- Then right-click on the Headset-Earphone and select Properties.
- Again, click on Properties followed by the Change Settings option.
- Next head over to the Drivers tab and click on Uninstall Driver.
- Once the drivers are uninstalled from the PC, remove your HyperX Cloud Stinger headphones.
- Finally, restart your PC and plug your headphones back in. The drivers will then get re-installed and your issue should be fixed along with that.
So with this, we conclude the guide on the steps to fix the HyperX Cloud Stinger Microphone not working issue. We hope the workaround we mentioned here will be able to rectify the said issue. On that note, there are some other PC tips and tricks that deserves your attention. Likewise, we also have some iPhone Tips and Tricks and Android Tips and Tricks lined up. Do check them out as well.