On this page, we will guide you on how to repair the null IMEI number on your Realme C25Y (codenamed RMX3265) using the software tool called WriteIMEI Tool. If you are one of the users, facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered.
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Realme C25Y by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid, or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Realme C25Y model.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Realme C25Y (RMX3265)
Here you will get an easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Realme C25Y device by using the WriteIMEI Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download the links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- Download WriteIMEI Tool
- Download and Extract the firmware
- Download Spreadtrum USB Drivers | Realme USB Drivers
- This guide is for Realme C25Y, don’t try it on any other device.
- You must charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- You need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable to perform this.
- Make sure to take a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- How to enable USB Debugging
Flashing IMEI manually is not legal in some of the regions. You should check with the law of your region about it. GetDroidTips only provides guides. You will be solely responsible if you proceed.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- First of all, you need to boot your device into Diag Mode (Diagnostic) and then connect it to the PC/Laptop via a USB cable.
- You can see SPRD U2S Diag (COM*) under Ports in the Device Manager on your PC.
- Open the WriteIMEI.exe application and install it. Make sure to download the latest version.
- Under the Device Manager, and select COM63 in ‘Ports’.
- You click on ‘Mode Select’ > click to tick on ‘Normal Mode’ > click on the ‘Select’ option.
- Click on ‘Read’ and the device info should be displayed.
- Next, copy the IMEI(s) and put them in the IMEI section.
- Click on ‘Write’ and wait for it to complete the flashing IMEI.
- A ‘PASS’ message will appear.
- Additionally, you can write Bluetooth or Wi-Fi addresses if you know what you’re doing. To do this, click on ‘Set’ and click on applicable boxes to tick.
- Once done, click on the ‘Save’ button
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Realme C25Y. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.