Vivo V11 Pro features a 6.41-inch Full HD+ display with a waterdrop notch similar to Oppo F9 Pro. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC coupled with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. Here we have shared the guide on how to repair and fix IMEI number on Vivo V11 Pro.
The IMEI number is a unique identification or a serial number for all mobiles that comes out-of-the-box. It’s 15-17 digits serial number that identifies GSM phones due to SIM swapping. Therefore, an IMEI can track a phone’s hardware around the world. Keep in mind that all the IMEI numbers are very unique for each and every mobile device. But if in case, your device Vivo V11 Pro has null or invalid IMEI, you should fix it.
If your device doesn’t have the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, the carrier network won’t work on your device as well. The same thing happens with each dual SIM or higher SIM slot devices also. Each and every SIM slot are registered with a unique IMEI number and can be checked by typing *#06# on the dial pad of your phone and it will automatically show up the number.
Vivo V11 Pro: Device Overview
Talking about the specifications, Vivo V11 Pro features a 6.41-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus, a 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Vivo V11 Pro comes with a dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 25MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,400 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Vivo V11 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor under Display.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Vivo V11 Pro PD1814F
Some times due to software issues or after flashing any custom firmware, your device may get corrupted or bricked. Similarly, the device IMEI number can also become invalid or removed which is quite unfortunate. Here we will share the QCN Rebuilder tool guide to restore the IMEI number on the Vivo V11 Pro device. QCN Rebuilder is a free tool to restore IMEI on any Vivo or Redmi devices.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- Download Flash tool: QPST or QFIL Tool
- Vivo V11 Pro QCN File (zip) – Link
- Download QCN Rebuilder Tool
- Download Vivo USB Driver
- This guide and QCN file are for the Vivo V11 Pro model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Vivo V11 Pro QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Vivo V11 Pro. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.