Vivo has rolled out the latest Pie update on all their devices If you also have upgraded your Vivo V11 Pro to the latest firmware and didn’t like it much, then you can downgrade it. Today in this post, we will guide you on How to downgrade Vivo V11 Pro from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo. You can downgrade Vivo V11 Pro from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo if you are facing issues in the latest Pie update. Well, recently Vivo rolled Android 9.0 Pie for Vivo V11 Pro.
After the latest Pie update, many customers are complaining about several issues. Such as battery drain issue, performance issue, camera lag issue etc. To fix this problem, you need to downgrade Vivo V11 Pro to Oreo. This is a fairly complicated process but doesn’t worry. As we will guide you through each step of the process.
What is Downgrade process?
Downgrade process refers to the process where a user installs an outdated os version than the current OS. You might need to downgrade Vivo V11 Pro if you’re not liking the latest pie update. To downgrade your Vivo V11 Pro, you need Qfil tool and rollback files for your device. You can find these in the download section below.
Rollback Firmware Details:
- Device: Vivo V11 Pro
- Model: PD1814F
- Android Rollback Version: 9.0 Pie -> 8.1 Oreo
- Rollback UI: Funtouch OS 9.0 to 8.1
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback firmware Package
- Changelog: This update will roll back your phone’s operating system to Android 8.1
Download Drivers and Rollback Files
To downgrade you must download the Vivo V11 Pro Rollback file from the link given below in respect of the region code.
- Download the latest Vivo USB Drivers
- Rollback Package Here
- PD1814F Variant: Download Here
downgrade Vivo V11 Pro from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo
If you have upgraded your Vivo V11 Pro and don’t like the update or facing any issues like Lag, or your battery draining quickly, then you can downgrade Vivo V11 Pro from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo by following this steps.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Vivo V11 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install on Vivo V11 Pro via Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Now tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
I hope this guide has helped you to downgrade Vivo V11 Pro from Pie to Oreo. In case you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing/installing process, then let us know via the comment section.