Last updated on January 7th, 2019 at 04:28 pm
Custom ROMs and kernels have now become a greater part of Android smartphone. When it comes to modding a smart device and explore the possibilities, users go for custom ROMs. Most of them do not follow installation guides properly. Hence, their device ends up in an endless boot loop, bricking, buggy OS etc. The only way one can get out of these issues by flashing the stock ROM. Stock ROM will take your device back to the state it was, working perfectly. In this post, we will tell you how to install LG V20 stock Firmware.
We have brought you the collection of LG V20 Firmware. You may use these and install LG V20 stock firmware. You can find the official download links for the firmware below. Also, you can see the brief illustrative tutorial by us to install LG V20 stock Firmware.
LG V20 is a dual SIM smartphone launched in September 2016. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. It runs on 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and 4 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box and later upgraded to Nougat OS. This device packs a 32 GB of expandable internal storage. LG V20 brings a dual 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
How to Install LG V20 Stock Firmware [Back To stock OS]
From this list of stock ROM for LG V20, you can use this firmware in case if you brick your device, or if you want to downgrade or get back to stock ROM. You can use our guide which pretty explains you on How to Install LG V20 stock Firmware using our list of LG V20 Stock Firmware Collections.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your LG V20 smartphone anytime. Also, you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also, if you feel your LG V20 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from such situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void warranty on your LG G5.
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Update automatically OTA on LG V20:
- Open Settings on LG V20.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Install LG V20 Stock Firmware Using The Below Guide:
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on LG V20
- Ensure that Your device has 70% Of battery.
- A PC and micro USB cable to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock ROM and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read!!!
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage that may occur to your Phone.
Required KDZ Firmware FILES
|Build Number||Carrier||Firmware Details|
|H99020A||Indian||November 2018 Patch [8.0 Oreo]|
|H91810u||T-Mobile||May 2018 Patch|
|VS9951CA||Verizon||May 2018 Patch|
|VS9951BA||Verizon||April 2018 Patch|
|H91010u||AT&T||March 2018 Patch|
|H91810T||T-Mobile||March 2018 Patch|
|H990DS10K||Global||January 2018 Patch|
|H990ds10g||Global||July 2017 Security|
|VS99518A||Verizon||November 2017 Security|
|H91810p||T-Mobile||August 2017 Security|
|H91810k||T-Mobile||May 2017 Security|
|VS99514B||Verizon||April 2017 Security|
Steps to Install LG V20 Stock Firmware manually
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
So, that’s it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on LG V20.
Follow GetDroidTips to get working stock ROM and illustrative tutorial to flash it on your required Android smartphone.