Here in this brief guide, we’ll share with you the steps on How to Install Pluto TV APK on Amazon Fire Stick easily. Pluto TV is one of the free-to-watch hybrid content streaming services that offer more than 250 Live TV channels as well as the on-demand content. Now, whenever users get access to a huge amount of TV channels for free, they literally want to connect the Pluto TV app on streaming devices to watch content on a bigger screen.
As Amazon Fire Stick is one of the trending streaming devices in the market for years, Pluto TV app users should want to install it on Amazon streaming devices. It’s also worth mentioning that the Pluto TV app is officially available on Google Play Store, Amazon Store, Apple App Store, and other platforms. It’s also a legal service that you can use without any issues. So, if you’re also interested in installing the app on the Fire Stick, check this guide.
How to Install Pluto TV APK on Fire Stick
The installation process of the Pluto TV app is quite simple.
- Launch Amazon Fire Stick and go to the home screen.
- Go to the Search option from the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now, type Pluto TV via the onscreen keypad.
- It will appear in the search result > Select Pluto TV.
- Click on the Pluto TV icon > Select Get (Free to download).
- Wait for the app to download and install.
- Once done, you’ll see a video play icon (Open).
- Click on Open and you’re done.
Your Pluto TV is successfully installed and ready for streaming on the Amazon Fire Stick.
Steps to Use Pluto TV
- Once you’ve installed it, you’ll need to activate it on your Fire Stick.
- Go to the home screen > Head over to the Your Apps and Channels.
- Click on See All to see the list of all installed applications.
- Here you’ll find the Pluto TV app. Just click on it to start streaming for free.
Use Pluto TV from the Home Screen
- Use your Fire Stick Remote and press the Menu button.
- A pop-up window will appear on the TV screen > Click on Move.
- Choose Pluto TV by navigating the up/down button from the remote. So, you’ll just need to move the Pluto TV position to the top of the list.
- You’re good to go.
That’s it, guys. We assume you’ve found this guide useful. For further queries, you can comment below.