Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM for Moto G4 and G4 Plus. Here are the list of Stock ROM for Moto G4 and G4 Plus. Now you can Install or revert to Stock ROM using the below given guide on your Moto G4 and G4 Plus. Download the ROM which we have listed with the latest update. You can also update your Moto G4 and G4 Plus smartphone anytime, also you can install the listed earlier build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Moto G4 and G4 Plus lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from such situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void your warranty on your Moto G4 and G4 Plus. To install the Stock Firmware on Moto G4 and G4 Plus, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SpFlashtool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
Table of Contents
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- To Unbrick your phone
- To Fix the Bootloop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- To Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- To Fix Softbrick
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE :
- How to Install CM13 for Moto G4 and G4 Plus
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus
- How to install TWRP recovery on Moto G4 And Moto G4 Plus
- Moto G4 Plus Full System Dump from build No MPJ24.139-23.1
READ THIS CAUTION : So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM for Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools Zip
- Download the Motorola Device Driver
- Download FlashStock.zip
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://www.filefactory.com/folder/c6cdedc45a775d27″]Moto G 4th gen All Variants[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://www.filefactory.com/file/1pqu7gff6sgl/XT1622_ATHENE_MPJ24.139-23.4_cid50_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip#”]Moto G4 XT1622 ATHENE[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”hhttp://www.filefactory.com/file/6jgqz4jlyiyj/G4_XT1641-XT1643_ATHENE_6.0.1_MPJ24.139-13.1_cid50_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip”]Moto G4 Plus XT1641-XT1643[/button]
STEPS TO INSTALL STOCK ROM FOR MOTO G4 AND G4 PLUS
- Download the above ROM file for your correct device and Save it in desktop
- Now Download and Install the Proper drivers and also install Minimal ADB Setup
- Extract the firmware into the folder containing abd and fastboot.
- Now open the ADB and Fastboot folder and open the command window by pressing the shift key + right mouse click together
- Now turn your phone off and boot your phone into bootloader mode by pressing Volume Up + Power button simultaneously
- Now connect your phone to PC via USB Cable. Your device will detect in your PC/Laptop
- Now in your computer you can type the command given below one by one to execute the Flashing process.
mfastboot oem fb_mode_set mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img mfastboot flash dsp adspso.bin mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase cache mfastboot erase userdata
- Or else you can use the script flashstock.bat to flash the Stock Firmware on Moto G4 and G4 Plus.
That’s it ! Wait patiently until the flashing process completes.