Are you wondering how to fix iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max dead after data transfer? If yes, you are on the correct page. A common problem with iPhone models is that it becomes dead after the data transfer is done. Don’t worry! Here you will get all possible troubleshooting techniques with the proper steps.
- Reasons why iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are Dead After Data Transfer
- Methods to fix iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Dead After Data Transfer
- Bottom line
Reasons why iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are Dead After Data Transfer
We exactly cannot determine any one reason for such issues. You might have faced it because of several reasons. Below listed can be some of the reasons why it happened:
- The bugs present in the device.
- Insufficient charge.
- Any of your chargers or the charging port may be damaged.
- Overheating issues.
- The display of your iPhone is damaged.
Methods to fix iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Dead After Data Transfer
There are several ways to follow to fix such a problem. We have discussed each one with the exact steps to get it done.
1. Charge it for a few minutes
First of all, charge your iPhone for about 10 to 15 minutes. It might be possible that your iPhone was not enough charged and it turned off while or after data transferring. Juice it for a few minutes and check if it is turning on.
2. Restart your iPhone
Apple itself suggests that any problem with iPhone might get set up by restarting it once. If you are facing a problem due to overheating, wait for a few minutes until your iPhone cools down. After that, start your iPhone. To do it, follow these steps-
- First, press the volume up and down buttons together for a few seconds and release it.
- At last, press the side button for a few seconds until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
3. Check iPhone’s cable and adapter
In case any of the ones seems damaged, it won’t be able to supply power to the iPhone. As a result, you can’t charge your device. So, check the charger properly to ensure that it’s working properly. If you find any damaged parts, change them immediately and try charging your device.
4. Check the display of your iPhone to fix iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max dead after data transfer?
Sometimes, it might be possible that your display is damaged and still you keep trying to turn it on. In such cases, you won’t be able to fix it. So, check if your mobile display is proper or not.
- First of all, keep the power button pressed for 10 seconds.
- Now, keep the iPhone closer to your ear.
- If you hear any sound but nothing displays, it might be because of a display problem.
- Get it fixed by a technician and see if your phone restarts.
5. Check iPhone’s charging port
This iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max dead after a data transfer problem might be because of your damaged charging port. Check that your charging port doesn’t have any kind of liquid. Also, ensure no dust particles are present in the port. Try to clean the area with a soft cloth and try to connect a charger again. See if it is getting charged.
Well, this was to fix iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max Dead After the Data Transfer issue in detail. With the above-mentioned techniques, you will be able to fix it. Still, if cannot fix it then you need to contact Apple customer support because it might be because of hardware failure. You can also visit the Apple service center near you.
So, that’s all for today. For more troubleshooting guides, follow GetDroidTips!