Do you want to install Stock ROM on T-Mobile LG K30? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest T-Mobile LG K30 Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on T-Mobile LG K30. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the T-Mobile LG K30 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest T-Mobile LG K30 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick T-Mobile LG K30 back to the previous working condition.
T-Mobile LG K30 Specifications:
LG K30 features a 5.3-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory. The camera on the LG K30 comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, and 5MP front shooting camera for selfies. The handset came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat and backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2880 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your T-Mobile LG K30
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile LG K30
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile LG K30
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of T-Mobile LG K30 Stock Firmware Collections:
|X410TK20d||7.1.2 Nougat||March 2019 Patch|
|X410TK20c||7.1.2 Nougat||February 2019 Patch|
|X410TK10k||7.1.2 Nougat||October 2018 security updates|
|X410TK10j||7.1.2 Nougat||August Google security updates|
|X410TK10g||7.1.2 Nougat||Google security updates|
|X410TK10f||7.1.2 Nougat||Various bug fixes and improvements|
|X410TK10d||7.1.2 Nougat||Launch software|
Steps to Install T-Mobile LG K30 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for T-Mobile LG K30
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your T-Mobile LG K30 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- LG Flash Tool and LG UP tool: Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest LG USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on T-Mobile LG K30:
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect on your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
So, that’s it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on T-Mobile LG K30.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on T-Mobile LG K30 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.