Do you want to install Stock ROM on LG Q7 series? then, you are at the right place. The Q-series is the small brother of LG’s flagship, the G-Series. The device is toned down version G-Series flagship that was introduced last year under the name Q6. Here we will share all the latest LG Q7, LG Q7+ and LG Q7α Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on LG Q7, LG Q7+, and LG Q7α. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the LG Q7, LG Q7+, and LG Q7α Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
Externally, all the three variants, the Q7, Q7 Plus and Q7 Alpha come with a 5.5 inches FHD+ screens. The display is running at 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution with an 18:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood is the place where differences are. Depending on the market, the three devices are going to get an unspecified Octa-Core CPU running at 1.5GHz or 1.8GHz speed.
The Q7 and Q7 Alpha
Supporting the CPU, a 3 GB memory and 32 GB internal storage is present. The image capture is dependant on a 13MP primary camera at the back which also has AI capabilities. For selfies, the LG Q7 may have an 8MP sensor or a super wide angle 5MP sensor which is also market dependent. The LG Q7 Alpha is confirmed to come with a super wide angle 5MP sensor for selfies.
The Q7 Plus
Just like its name, the Q7 Plus adds few things to the other two devices. The LG Q7 Plus will come with a 4 GB of RAM instead of 3 GB and with 64 GB of internal storage. The devices also house a 16MP camera sensor also with AI capabilities at the rear. And a super wide angle 5MP or 8MP selfie camera depending on the market.
All the three handsets run on a 3000mAh battery that supports Qualcomm’s Fast Charging via USB type-C. They also come with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. There is also support for expanding storage up to 2TB with the help of a microSD card slot across all the three models. As mentioned earlier, this time the Q-series pack more than just aesthetics of a flagship. The 2018 Q Series family is equipped with AI-powered QLens. A Hi-Fi quality audio and have DTS:X 3D Surround Sound. The LG Q7 Plus also has a Hi-Fi Quad DAC that can drive high power headphones/earphones just like its big brother the G7. The LG Q7 family is also IP68-certified. Which means they are water and dust resistant.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick LG Q7 series back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG Q7, LG Q7+ and LG Q7α
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG Q7, LG Q7+ and LG Q7α
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG Q7, LG Q7+ and LG Q7α
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of LG Q7, LG Q7+, and LG Q7α Stock Firmware Collections:
LG Q7 Plus Firmware
|Q610MA10r_00_MPCS_US_OP_0603||Download Direct LG Server|
|Q610BA10a- Q610BA10a_03_CLR_BR_DS_OP_1026.kdz||Download Direct LG Server
Mirror Link Uploading Soon
Steps to Install LG Q7 Series Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for LG Q7, LG Q7+, and LG Q7α
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your LG Q7 have at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- LG Flash Tool and LG UP tool: Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest LG USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on LG Q7 series:
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect on your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
So, that’s it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on LG Q7 series.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on LG Q7, LG Q7+, and LG Q7α successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.