LYF Jio LF-2403n is a Qualcomm chipset-enabled feature phone from Reliance Jio. The handset runs on Kai OS and has dual-SIM support, including some of the connectivity options to run the internet. If you’re using this handset and want to install the stock firmware, check out this article as we’ve provided the LYF Jio LF-2403n Flash File (Stock ROM Guide) here with all the necessary info.
It’s quite unexpected for a device to manually flash the stock firmware again due to some error or software-related issues. As the device has a lower hardware specification, it’s possible to get slow in performance easily or bricking or any software glitch. Therefore, flashing the Stock ROM again on your device can fix all the issues completely.
Stock Firmware Advantages:
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your LYF Jio LF-2403n
- Stock firmware also solves the boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade the software version
- Easily remove root access
- Fix system bugs, lags, stutters, battery draining issues
- Go back to the device warranty (if any)
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: LYF-LF-2403n-001-02-27-180919
File Size: 529 MB
Supported Tool: QFil Flash Tool
Must Read: How to Enable Diag Port in Jio Phones
Steps to Install LYF Jio LF-2403n Flash File (Stock ROM Guide)
- Once you’ve downloaded the firmware file and the tool on your PC, install the driver (includes in the zip)
- Turn off your LYF Jio device and connect to the PC using a USB cable.
- While connecting, press *&# simultaneously to check the driver installation.
- It will create a port name “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostic 9008,” which means the driver is successfully installed.
- Now, install the flash tool application on the PC called “QFlashTool.”
- Launch the tool and click on Load Content > Select Contents.xml file from the flash file folder.
- Once it will show Port in the tool, click on Download Content to start upgrading.
- Have some patience, and once done, the device will boot into the download mode.
- Disconnect your device and reinsert the battery (if removable).
- Restart your phone.
If in case, the flashing fails or doesn’t start, then check whether the flash file name has any space (gap) or not. If yes, then delete the gap. The Jio new meta build filename should be replaced by jio_new or jionew.