Starting off, the LYF Jio LF2403S is a Qualcomm chipset-powered feature phone that comes with Kai OS out of the box. It has an internet browsing feature apart from the camera, a dual-SIM slot, and more. Though using this device is a joy, some of the users may get issues while using this handset like bricking or bootloop or any kind of performance drop. If you’re also experiencing the same, check out LYF Jio LF2403S Flash File (Stock ROM Firmware Guide) with the necessary links.
Now, it’s pretty much a hassle for a feature phone user to manually flash the stock firmware. But here we’ve shared a very easy method to quickly unbrick or restore your device in its earlier position. So, if your LYF Jio LF2403S is having issues with the performance or bricking then you can flash the stock firmware manually to fix it.
Stock Firmware Advantages:
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your LYF Jio LF2403S
- Stock firmware also solves the boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade the software version
- Easily remove root access
- Fix system bugs, lags, stutters, battery draining issues
- Go back to the device warranty (if any)
Must Read: How to Enable Diag Port in Jio Phones
Disclaimer: Take a full data backup of your device and keep the device battery level up to 60%. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any error or damage on your device by following this guide. Do this at your own risk.
Steps to Install LYF Jio LF2403S Flash File (Stock ROM Guide)
- Once you’ve downloaded the firmware file and the tool on your PC, install the driver (includes in the zip)
- Turn off your LYF Jio device and connect to the PC using a USB cable.
- While connecting, press *&# simultaneously to check the driver installation.
- It will create a port name “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostic 9008,” which means the driver is successfully installed.
- Now, install the flash tool application on the PC called “QFlashTool.”
- Launch the tool and click on Load Content > Select Contents.xml file from the flash file folder.
- Once it will show Port in the tool, click on Download Content to start upgrading.
- Have some patience, and once done, the device will boot into the download mode.
- Disconnect your device and reinsert the battery (if removable).
- Restart your phone.
If in case, the flashing fails or doesn’t start, then check whether the flash file name has any space (gap) or not. If yes, then delete the gap. The Jio new meta build filename should be replaced by jio_new or jionew.