Xiaomi has started rolling a new OTA update of MIUI 10.3.6.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 [V10.3.6.0.PFJMIXM] devices. The update is based on Android 9 Pie contains April 2019 Security Patch and plenty of bug fixes and system improvements. You can download and install the MIUI 10.3.6.0 update on your Redmi K20 (Codenamed as davinci) global variant right now. You can say that it’s a quite big update in terms of the features of a 1.8GB in size.
The update is currently rolling out via OTA updates. As Xiaomi always provides OTA updates via batches, so it may take some time to receive on your device. Otherwise, if you don’t receive any update or not available right now, you can install the MIUI 10.3.6.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20. Just download and install the ROM via Recovery or Fastboot method on your device. Here is the full changelog of this update.
MIUI v10.3.6.0.PFJMIXM Changelog:
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Check for the OTA update on Redmi K20 (davinci)
Till then you can wait for the automatic OTA update notification or can manually search for the updates via Settings > About Phone > Software update. If the update is available, just tap on the Download button and wait for the device to complete the installation process. Then restart your device and it will boot into the new system update normally.
Now, let’s talk about the pre-requirements, download links, and steps to flash MIUI ROM on your device.
- This ROM will work only for Xiaomi Redmi K20 devices. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Your handset should have at least a 60% of battery charge to maintain the smoothness or occasional shutdown during the installation process.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your device before doing anything. Here is the full guide on how to back up.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
- You need to download all the below given drivers, tools and flash files.
Now, head over to the download section.
Download MIUI 10.3.6.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20
Once you have downloaded the update zip file for your Redmi K20, follow the below steps now.
Here is the full detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 10.3.6.0 on Redmi K20 via both recovery or fastboot method. You can check out our video tutorial as well:
I hope this guide was useful to install MIUI 10.3.6.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi K20 manually.