After launching the MIUI 11 officially, Xiaomi seems quite fast enough to provide the MIUI 11 software updates and security patch updates to its eligible devices. After launching MIUI 11 to Redmi Note 5 Pro globally, Xiaomi is rolling out the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for the device that brings the November 2019 Security Patch. So, if you’re using the Xioami Redmi Note 5 Pro then you can download and install the latest Global Stable ROM update from this article. Here we have provided the firmware download link, pre-requirements, and full installation steps as well.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (Codenamed as whyred) is getting the November 2019 Android Security Patch update with the increased system security. The latest software update comes with the software version V22.214.171.124.PEIMIXM over Android 9 Pie for the Global variants. Though the firmware update is rolling out via OTA and due to the incremental roll-out process, it may take some time as well. But if you don’t want to wait for long, you can manually download and install the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro device by following the guide below.
Check Software Update Manually
If your device isn’t receiving the latest software OTA update automatically, you can always check for it manually.
- Go to Settings menu > tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If you see the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM update is available for your Redmi Note 5 Pro, then simply download and install it.
Now, if in case, your device hasn’t received any OTA update for a few days or more, you can manually install the firmware update file on your Redmi Note 5 Pro device by following the steps below. Before that, let’s take a look at the firmware details and update changelog below:
- Device Name: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)
- Region: Global
- Software Version: MIUI V184.108.40.206.PEIMIXM
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Security Patch Level: November 2019
- Updated Android Security Patch to November 2019. Increased system security.
How to install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
Before going to the installation process, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements and download links as well.
- The ROM supported for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro only. Won’t work on other models.
- Charge your device up to 50%-60% at least.
- Take a complete backup of internal data (No Root) at first.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable required.
- You have to download & install all the tools and drivers on your PC from below.
- Make sure to download and copy the firmware file on your computer as well.
Instructions to install
We assume that you have followed all the pre-requirements and downloads properly and now you’re ready to flash the firmware file. Check out the full guide to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method from below.Steps to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
Meanwhile, if you need any visual support, you can check out our full-depth tutorial video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve successfully updated the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro device. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.