In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the firmware flash file on Motorola XT2117-1 / XT2117-2 G Power (codenamed borneo). The device came out of the box with Android 10 and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665. If you are someone who is looking to fix your device’s common issues like boot loop, remove pattern lock, bypass FRP lock, or repair IMEI, then this guide is for you.
To install the firmware flash file on Moto G Power, you need to download any firmware file and follow our guide. This method simple and easy.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Moto G Power Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Moto G Power
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Moto G Power
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Moto G Power
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Moto G Power
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Moto G Power back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
Moto G Power XT2117-1 / XT2117-2 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: QZBS30.Q4-43-59-5
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: QZBS30.Q4-43-59-2
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: QZB30.Q4-43-35
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Install Motorola XT2117-1 / XT2117-2 Firmware Flash File
If you have downloaded the firmware, then follow this guide to flash the stock firmware manually on your Moto G Power XT2117-1 / XT2117-2. Make sure to follow the steps carefully.
- This ROM is supported for the Moto G Power XT2117-1 / XT2117-2 (borneo) variant only.
- Make sure that your device should be charged at least 50% or higher.
- You will require a PC or Laptop with a USB Data Cable.
- We always recommend our readers take a full data backup of the device for safety purposes.
- Install Motorola USB Drivers and Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool on your PC
- To flash, you must download the ADB and Fastboot tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Moto G Power XT2117-1 / XT2117-2. First, make sure to install or extract the adb and fastboot tool on your PC. Now enter the bootloader on your device.
Step 1. Bootloader Mode
Enter bootloader mode on your phone. To boot first, turn your phone off. Once your device turned off completely, press and hold volume down, and turn it on. You should see the bootloader screen.
Step 2. Connect Your Device to PC:
After booting your Moto G Power into bootloader mode, now connect it to the PC using the USB Cable.
Step 3. Download Stock ROM/Firmware:
To get the full ROM, you can use the LMSA or Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool. Download the zip file and copy it to somewhere on your PC. LMSA tool will unzip the file and will remove the zip file you downloaded.
You can also download the full stock ROM from the above download flash file section on this guide.
Step 4. Flashing Guide:
- The next step is to open the command window and go to the adb folder
- Enter the following command to flash the firmware.
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash radio radio.img fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.9 fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase ddr fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
- Now your device will reboot into bootloader with the firmware you installed.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.