Today Samsung in the USA started seeding the stable Android 11 (One UI 3.0) for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G (SM-N976U) with build number N976USQU4DUA3. The update is currently available for the T-Mobile Carrier. You can grab this OTA update or you can manually install it by following our guide.
The update brings all the latest One UI 3.0 goodies including Dynamic Lock screen, New Camera Features, Improved UI, and also brings all Android 11 such as Conversations, Bubbles, Categorized Notifications, and One UI 3.0. The update also includes December 2020 security patch.
Check Software Update on Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G:
You will get this software update on your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number N976USQU4DUA3.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G (SM-N976U)
- Region: USA
- Carrier: T-Mobile
- Build Number: N976USQU4DUA3
- Android OS Version: Android 11 R with One UI 3.0
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-01-01
How to Install One UI 3.0 (Android 11) on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
In order to flash the firmware manually on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (N976USQU4DUA3) is only supported by T-Mobile Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the One UI 3.0 (N976USQU4DUA3) on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.