Nokia has finally started to push the stable Android 10 update for Nokia 7 Plus. The latest system update is rolling out with build number V4.10C. It also brings along the December 2019 security patch for the device. Apart from this the regular goodies of Android 10 are rolling with the latest OS update. This includes the system-wide dark mode, new gesture navigations, smart reply, controls for privacy and location. We have put up the OTA file in this post. So, enthusiasts can install the Nokia 7 Plus Android 10 update by simply downloading the OTA and flashing it on their device.
By flashing we mean you have to sideload the OTA. If you are confused, then continue reading. We have a detailed installation guide linked up in this post, that will help you install the stable Android 10 update on your phone.
With Android 10 you will get improved navigation gestures, enhanced security, smart reply, etc. You can also check out Some Important features of Android 10 outlined by GetDroidTips.
Nokia 7 Plus Android 10 Update
- Device: Nokia 7 Plus
- Operating System: Android 10 (Stable)
- Build Number: B2N-410C-0-00WW-B03
- Security Patch: December 2019
Nokia 7 Plus Android 10 Firmware Download Link
You can download the stable Android 10 OTA V4.10C build for the Nokia 7 Plus.
Android 10 Installation Guide for Nokia 7 Plus
We will basically ADB sideload the OTA zip file we will download from the link provided above. However, before installation, you need to be sure that you fulfill certain conditions. We have listed them in the Requisites section below. Check it out.
Pre-Requisites for Installation
- Download and install the correct OTA build for your Nokia 7 Plus. Flashing the wrong firmware on a different device can brick it.
- Ensure the battery charge on your phone is a minimum of 50%.
- A PC/laptop
- It is recommended to take a complete backup of your device before installing the new stock firmware on your device.
- Before flashing the firmware rename the downloaded zip file to B2N-410C-0-00WW-B03-update.zip for convenience.
- The bootloader on your Nokia 7 Plus must be unlocked.
- You have to install the ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
Update via Recovery
This is a pretty simple process that you can use to flash the latest stable Android 10 update on your Nokia 7 Plus.
- Download Android 10 firmware zip from the link above.
- Rename it as suggested
- Connect your Nokia 7 Plus to the PC and move the firmware package from PC to your phone.
- Make sure that you move the firmware zip file to the device storage.
- Now, open the dialer on your phone and type “*#*#874#*#*” [without the quotes]
- After this, your device should begin installing the new system update.
- After the installation finishes, your device will reboot.
Firmware Installation Tutorial Link
Here is a complete illustrative tutorial that will guide you on to install the Android 10 update by ADB sideload.
So, what are you waiting for.? If you have been excited all this while to experience the stable Android 10 on your Nokia 7 Plus, then grab the firmware and install it right away. If there are any queries we would be glad to listen to you.