OnePlus finally launched their new flagship device called OnePlus 10 Pro with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC equipped with a 120Hz AMOLED display. The device comes with triple rear cameras with a 48 MP Sony IMX789 primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens OIS and a hole-punch display design.
If you’re using a OnePlus 10 Pro or planning to buy it, this guide is for you. In this tutorial, we will share the latest OnePlus 10 Pro firmware flash file and guide you on how to install it on your device.
Sometimes, Android users try to use custom ROMs or mods for more features or customization. The device may not work like before, or you may experience errors or lags in these situations. Otherwise, the default Stock ROM can work slowly or have some performance or app running issues. Therefore, doing a factory reset may fix the issue. But even a factory reset won’t come in handy; you should re-install the Stock ROM. Flashing Stock Firmware again on your device will give you a better experience like a new device.
OnePlus 10 Pro Device Overview:
The OnePlus 10 Pro features a 6.7-inch QHD+ LTPO(2nd generation) display with a resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a 120 Hz refresh rate panel. It has a peak brightness of 1300 nits along with support for HDR 10+ content. Under the hood, we have the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 built on a 4nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with one Cortex-X2 core clocked at 3.00 GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 730.
Coming to the optics, we get a 48MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP telephoto sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 50MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The ultrawide lens has an impressive field of view of 150 degrees. At the front, we get a 32MP sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The rear camera setup is capable of recording 8K videos at 30fps, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
There are three storage options of this smartphone: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 3.1. And in terms of sensors, we get an under-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum. There is a 5,000 battery powering this smartphone that supports 80W wired charging and 50W wireless charging. The smartphone is available in two color options: Black and Green.
What is a Stock ROM?
If you face issues like Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, app loading time lag, etc., then this guide is for you. Even your OnePlus 10 Pro device may get bricked or stuck in a boot loop issue. Installing the Stock ROM on the handset will back everything on track. Meanwhile, you can either install the fresh Stock Firmware on the OnePlus 10 Pro or update the system software.
Google’s Android OS is based on open-source software and runs on the Linux platform. Due to its customizable options, advanced users or developers can install Custom ROMs, Kernels, Mod files, and more. But sometimes thing doesn’t go in the right way and you may find some errors or stability or performance issues on your device. In these cases, installing Stock Firmware will come in handy.
Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your device.
- Fix the device boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade the Stock software version.
- Unroot the device easily.
- Fix the lag or software issues on the OnePlus 10 Pro.
- Revert back to Stock ROM to gain device warranty again (if any).
OnePlus 10 Pro Firmware Flash Files
|OxygenOS 12.1 A.11 IND||
|12.1 A.12 EEA||
We will keep updating the firmware details whenever a new update will be available for this device.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 10 Pro
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus 10 Pro, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements at first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus 10 Pro models. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 10 Pro device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
Fastboot Method commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash modem modem.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot reboot fastboot fastboot flash abl abl.img fastboot flash aop aop.img fastboot flash bluetooth bluetooth.img fastboot flash devcfg devcfg.img fastboot flash dsp dsp.img fastboot flash featenabler featenabler.img fastboot flash hyp hyp.img fastboot flash imagefv imagefv.img fastboot flash keymaster keymaster.img fastboot flash logo logo.img fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash qupfw qupfw.img fastboot flash storsec storsec.img fastboot flash tz tz.img fastboot flash uefisecapp uefisecapp.img fastboot flash xbl xbl.img fastboot flash xbl_config xbl_config.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot reboot
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 10 Pro handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.
We assume that this article is useful to you and that you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM flash file on your OnePlus 10 Pro device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.