The Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus is one of the most popular Android smartphone companies that offer only affordable flagship smartphones from the last few years. The OnePlus user base is increasing rapidly all over the world due to its hardware and software performance. OnePlus 7T Pro is the best example for 2019 where the beautiful smartphone packs all the flagship specifications and features. If you’re using the OnePlus 7T Pro or planning to buy it, you should check out this article for once. Here we have shared the list of all OnePlus 7T Pro Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM].
It’s worth mentioning that the OnePlus 7T Pro only launched in Europe and Asia region which includes China, Hong Kong, and India. We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux and can easily be customized or tweaked. Most of the Android users only love the OS due to its customizations only. However, improper way of customizations or flashing incompatible files can cause your device bricked easily. In some cases, installing the Custom Firmware, Root, or mod files may slow down the device performance or bring any other software issues. But you can easily fix all of the software related issues or bootloop issue by installing the Stock ROM again on your device.
If you’re using the OnePlus 7T Pro and facing any issues like software performance decrease, battery draining, slow charging, network issue, app force close, and more, flash the Stock Firmware. Here we have shared all the update lists, pre-requirements, and installation steps below. But before going to the topic, check out the OnePlus 7T Pro specifications and Stock Firmware advantages below.
- OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications: Overview
- OnePlus 7T Pro Stock Firmware
- List of OnePlus 7T Pro Stock Firmware Collections
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications: Overview
The OnePlus 7T Pro comes with a 6.67-inches Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED 90Hz display with a resolution of 1440×3120 pixels. The display also supports HDR10+ and packs with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. It runs on OxygenOS 10.0 over Android 10.0 out-of-the-box. The handset is powered by the octa-core flagship Snapdragon 855 Plus chip, coupled with Adreno 640 GPU.
The OnePlus 7T Pro has two variants like one standard 8GB/12GB of RAM, 256GB internal storage option. While the Mclaren Edition 7T Pro comes with single 12GB RAM, 256GB storage. The triple rear camera of 48MP wide, an 8MP telephoto, and 16MP ultrawide lens are available on this device. A 16MP pop-up selfie camera available with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
In terms of the connectivity options, it has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C port, etc. It has a 4,085mAh battery with 30W OnePlus Warp charging technology. While all the major sensors are available like an in-display fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass sensor.
OnePlus 7T Pro Stock Firmware
The Stock Firmware of OnePlus devices (OxygenOS) and each & every Stock ROM comes by default on a device by the smartphone OEMs with some limited customizations and options. Therefore, the Stock ROM always offer better system performance, smoothness, and stability than third-party ROMs.
While the Custom Firmware comes with so many customizations, functionalities that visually impress any user. But they offer so many bugs, stability issues, and more. You can’t really use any Custom ROM as a daily driver as compared to the Stock ROM.
You may also get screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, bootloops, slow performance, OTA update issue, battery draining, network dropping issue, etc. If you’re facing these kinds of issues on your OnePlus 7T Pro, then you should simply install the Stock ROM again. Check out the advantages of Stock Firmware below.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your device
- Install Stock ROM to fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade OnePlus 7T Pro Stock Firmware
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fixes the lag or stutter on OnePlus 7T Pro
- Can fix software update (OTA) issue
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
List of OnePlus 7T Pro Stock Firmware Collections
Global Version Firmware:
|Software version||Download Page|
|OxygenOS 10.0.3||Download Here|
|OxygenOS 10.0.4||Download Here|
|OxygenOS 10.0.5||Download Here|
|OxygenOS 10.0.7||Download Here|
|OxygenOS 10.0.8||Download Here|
Indian Version Firmware:
|Software version||Download Page|
|OxygenOS 10.3.1||Download Here|
|OxygenOS 10.3.2||Download Here|
|OxygenOS 10.3.3||Download Here|
OxygenOS Beta Firmware:
|Software version||Download Page|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 1||Download Here|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 2||Download Here|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 3||Download Here|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 4||Download Here|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus 7T Pro
Before installing the stock ROM on your OnePlus 7T Pro, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements at first and install the required drivers, firmware, and other tools on your PC as well.
- The firmware is only supported for the OnePlus 7T Pro model. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 60% before installing the firmware.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
First method via Local upgrade
- Download the firmware OTA zip file from above and move it to the internal storage on your OnePlus 7T Pro device.
- Now, head over to the Settings > System Updates > tap on gear icon > use the Local Upgrade.
- Select the firmware file which you’ve downloaded before.
- You will see a pop-up screen to upgrade your device, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Next, the device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
- The device will boot into a new system.
- Then turn off the phone > press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into recovery mode.
- Go to Wipe data and cache & select Erase everything.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Via Fastboot Method
If you want to install the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 7T Pro handset manually, then follow the below-mentioned guide properly. Here we have shared the ADB Sideloading method in order to flash the Stock ROM on your OnePlus device.
We assume that this article is useful to you and you’ve successfully updated or installed the Stock ROM on your OnePlus 7T Pro device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.