Here we have shared the first stock ROM for Moto G6 Play (Codenamed Aljeter). This firmware comes with build number OPP27.61-14-4 based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Now you can install this on your phone to get back to stock ROM or unroot your device and then you can relock the bootloader just like out of the box device. This is supported by Moto G6 Play with Model XT1922-3.
Moto G6 Play features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 coupled with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Moto G6 Play comes with 13 MP (f/2.0, 1.12µm) camera, phase detection autofocus, LED flash and 8MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Here we share a link to Download OPP27.61-14-4 Stock Firmware of Moto G6 Play. It is always good to keep a stock firmware of your device with you in case something went wrong. If you want to flash stock firmware on Moto G6 Play, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Stock Firmware of Moto G6 Play. Check the steps below to Download and Install Official Firmware of Moto G6 Play (Aljeter).
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or Download Stock Firmware of Moto G6 Play. By installing stock firmware on Moto G6 Play you can solve an issue like screen freeze, stuck in the welcome screen, boot loop issue or unbrick your phone. The Moto G6 Play Stock firmware is now available for many regions. Here is the step by step guide on how to Download and Install OPP27.61-14-4 Stock Oreo Firmware on Moto G6 Play (Aljeter).
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Moto G6 Play
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Moto G6 Play
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Moto G6 Play
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Firmware HereDownload XT1922-3_ALJETER_RETAIL_8.0.0_OPP27.61-14-4_cid50_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
Steps to Install OPP27.61-14-4 Oreo firmware on Moto G6 Play:
Download below we have given the download link for Android 8.0 Oreo firmware Update for Moto G6 Play with build number OPP27.61-14-4. To install the Stock Firmware on Moto G6 Play, Please follow the guide and download the ROM, Motorola USB Drivers and ADB and fastboot tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Moto G6 Play smartphone.
- This will work only on Motorola Moto G6 Play XT1922-3 (Aljeter)
- Charge your phone to at least 70% more
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools Zip
- Download the Motorola Device Driver
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Instructions to Install:
There are two methods which you can follow. Check any of the methods, if the first method doesn’t work, you can simply follow the second method to install the stock firmware on Moto G6 Play.
- First of all, Unlock the bootloader on your phone. If your device is already unlocked, then skip this step.
- Now Install and Setup the ADB Fastboot on your PC.
- Move the downloaded Moto G6 Play firmware to adb fastboot folder.
- Now boot your Moto G6 Play into bootloader mode by turning the phone off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button simultaneously for few seconds until you see the bootloader menu on your phone screen.
- Once you are in the bootloader menu.
- Connect your Moto G6 Play to PC using USB Cable
- Open the ADB Folder where you extracted the firmware file.
- In the adb folder, hold the Shift Key (keyboard) and click the Right-click button (mouse) on any empty screen inside the ADB Folder.
- You will be seeing this option to open the command window.
- Once you see the command screen, now you can type the below command one by one on your PC.
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
- Congrats, you have completed the process to Install Stock ROM Update on Moto G6 Play.
I hope this guide was helpful to install OPP27.61-14-4 Oreo firmware for Moto G6 Play (Aljeter).