2018’s Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a free-to-play online hero shooter video game that has received positive reviews on Steam but some players are experiencing issues with the Paladins EasyAntiCheat Error Code 10011 on the PC. Evil Mojo Games and Hi-Rez Studios have done a great job regarding the implementation of the graphics or gameplay. As per multiple reports, while launching the game, players are experiencing this particular error.
As the error message suggests, “Access is denied, Launch Error 10011. Couldn’t start the game. We’re sorry, we had a problem starting your game. Please help us by reporting this issue. Error Code: 10011 (Failed to start the game)”. Talking about the reasons behind such an error, Easy AntiCheat Files become corrupted, Microsoft Visual C++ Redist. dependencies become corrupted, conflict with the Razer Synapse software, etc.
Meanwhile, it may also be possible that somehow your antivirus program is causing such an issue whatsoever. Luckily, we’ve provided a couple of possible workarounds that should gonna help you out.
Fix: Paladins Stuttering, Lags, or Freezing constantly
Fix: Paladins Won’t Launch or Not Loading on PC
Fix: Paladins Audio Not Working or Sound Cutting Out
Fix: Paladins Screen Flickering or Tearing Issue
Fix: Paladins Low FPS Drops on PC | Increase Performance
Fix: Paladins Not Getting Bounty Points, Coins, Gold
Fix: Paladins Crashing or Not Loading on Nintendo Switch
Fix: Paladins EasyAntiCheat Error Code 10011
So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
1. Disconnect Internet and Load the Game
- Press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open Task Manager.
- Now, make sure to disconnect your PC from the internet connection.
- Next, start the Paladins game > The EAC (Easy AntiCheat) bar will load like 5-12% of the way then it’ll disappear.
- The Play button on steam will return immediately > Whenever this happens, make sure to start the game again but this time the EAC won’t disappear instantly.
- Make sure to reconnect to the internet connection quickly. (Keep Task Manager open and check if Paladins task is running or not)
- It’ll take longer to load in some cases. So, wait for it.
- Once the Paladins game runs, if it throws you out of a match before you can pick a loadout then consider a support ticket for sure.
2. Repair EAC
It’s highly recommended to repair the Easy AntiCheat (EAC) service on the PC to check whether the problem has occurred or not. To do so:
- Open the Steam client > Go to the Game Library.
- Make sure to right-click on Paladins > Click on the Local Files tab.
- Select EasyAntiCheat > Run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file as an administrator.
- If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to allow it as an admin.
- Now, click on Repair > Wait for the process to complete.
- Once done, restart your PC, and try running the Paladins game again to check for the issue.
3. Update Windows
The chances are also high that somehow your Windows OS becomes outdated or has some issues with the stability. In that scenario, you’ll face some issues with the game launching or running the game properly. Make sure to check the Windows update and install it to the latest version.
- Click on the Windows Start menu > Click on Settings.
- Go to Update & Security > Click on Check for updates from the Windows Update section.
- If there is an update available, make sure to download and install it.
- Once done, restart your PC to apply changes.
4. Add an Exception of Paladins to Antivirus
No matter whether you’re using the Windows Defender program or any other third-party antivirus program, you should manually whitelist or add an exception of Paladins game file to the antivirus software. It will definitely allow the game to run properly and all the ongoing tasks whatsoever. To do so:
- Go to Windows Settings > Click on Privacy & Security > Click on Windows Security.
- Click on Virus & threat protection > Click on Manage Ransomware Protection.
- Turn ON the Controlled Folder Access toggle (if prompted by UAC, click on Yes).
- Click on Allow an app through controlled folder access (If prompted by UAC, click on Yes).
- Next, click on Add an allowed app > Now, go to the installed game directory (C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Paladins).
- Here you’ll need to select the Paladins application then click on Open to add it.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
5. Recheck EAC
- You will need to uncheck the EAC from the Paladins game.
- Next, make sure to restart the client, and recheck the EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) again.
- Restart the Steam client again, and launch the Paladins game again.
6. Enable EasyAntiCheat Service
- Press the Windows + R keys to open up the Run dialog box.
- Next, make sure to type services.msc and hit Enter to open Services.
- Then search for the Easy AntiCheat service and make sure to keep the Startup type as ‘Manual’. If not, then you’ll need to right-click on the Easy Anti-Cheat.
- Click on Properties > Set the ‘Startup type’ to ‘Manual’.
- Finally, reboot your computer, and try running the Paladins game.
7. Install Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributables
You should also install the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributables of 2010 and 2015.
- Download the packs from here and install them on your Windows computer.
- Once done, restart the PC.
8. Reinstall Easy AntiCheat Service
In most cases, the Easy AntiCheat service engine may cause some issues with the installed game or the system. Several reports are coming out that you should be able to fix the error code 10011 by re-installing the EAC service manually from the game’s installation folder. To do this:
- Open File Explorer on the Windows PC > Navigate to the location where you’ve installed the Paladins game.
- Now, look for the Easy AntiCheat installer file (EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe).
- Right-click on the file and click on Run as Administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted by UAC (User Account Control), then click on Yes to grant the admin access.
- Once the Easy AntiCheat engine has been re-installed, make sure to reboot your computer, and check whether the Paladins EasyAntiCheat Error Code 10011 problem has been fixed or not.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful. For further queries, feel free to ask in the comment below.