On this page, we will share all the latest Poco C3 (codenamed angelicain) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Poco C3.
Xiaomi’s subsidiary brand POCO though becomes an independent smartphone brand, the tradition, and official stock skin is still followed with the help of Xiaomi. In order to carry on the list of budget segment devices, Poco has recently launched the much-awaited Poco C3 device that runs on Android 10 over MIUI 12 out of the box.
Table of Contents
Poco C3 Device Overview:
Poco C3 comes with a 6.43-inches IPS LCD display, 720×1600 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio screen with the help of Panda Glass protection.
The handset is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, coupled with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of internal storage variants. Most importantly, the device has a dedicated MicroSD card support for the additional storage expansion. It has a triple 13MP (wide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (macro, f/2.4) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) camera setup at the backside. While the front features a 5MP selfie camera with a wide-angle, f/2.2 lens.
Talking about the connectivity features, the Poco C3 sports a dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, a 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0 port, USB OTG, etc. While the device packs an ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and an accelerometer. The best part is that it has a massive 5,000mAh battery which will last more than a day very easily. However, it has a standard 10W charging.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Poco C3 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Poco C3
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Poco C3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Poco C3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Poco C3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Poco C3 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco C3
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Poco C3.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash File
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco C3 (angelicain) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.