On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Poco F4 GT (codenamed ingres) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Poco F4 GT.
Poco F4 GT Device Overview:
The Poco F4 GT features a 6.67 inches AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. We get Gorilla Glass Victus protection at the front of the device. Under the hood, we get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor built on a 4 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with one Cortex X2 core clocked at 3.0 GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 730. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with MIUI 13 skin running on top of it.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple rear camera setup consists of a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 20MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The rear camera system can capture 4K videos at 60 fps, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording at 60 fps.
The smartphone comes with two storage options: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. We also do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, compass, and color spectrum. Powering it all is a 4,700 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 120W power adapter. The company claims that the smartphone can go from 0 to 100 in just 17 mins. The smartphone is available in three color options: Stealth Black, Knight Silver, and Cyber Yellow.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Poco F4 GT Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Poco F4 GT
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Poco F4 GT
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Poco F4 GT
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Poco F4 GT
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Poco F4 GT back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco F4 GT
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Poco F4 GT.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Firmware Files:
Global Stable ROM:
|V220.127.116.11.SLJMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V18.104.22.168.SLJMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Poco F4 GT, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco F4 GT (ingres) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.