On this page, we will share all the latest Poco M2 (codenamed shiva) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Poco M2.
Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO has a separate fanbase and after getting an individual smartphone brand, POCO has released a couple of devices and Poco M2 is one of them. The Poco M2 has been launched in September 2020 which is a budget all-rounder smartphone running Android 10 (MIUI 11) out of the box.
Table of Contents
Poco M2 Device Overview:
Poco M2 comes with a 6.53-inches IPS LCD display that has 1080×2340 pixels resolution quality, a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, up to 400 nits typ. brightness, etc. The handset is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, paired with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage variant, a dedicated microSD card slot.
While the device has a quad rear camera setup of a 13MP (wide, f/2.2) lens, an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) lens, a 5MP (macro, f/2.4) lens, a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens. It packs PDAF, HDR, Panorama, Bokeh mode, an LED flash, etc. On the front side, the phone sports an 8MP (wide, f/2.0) selfie camera that features HDR mode, etc. Both the rear and front cameras can record [email protected] videos.
It has a 3.5mm headphone jack, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, IR Blaster, Wireless FM Radio, USB Type-C, USB OTG, etc. While the handset has a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. In terms of the sensors, it packs a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor, etc.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Poco M2 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Poco M2
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Poco M2
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Poco M2
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Poco M2
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Poco M2 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco M2
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Poco M2.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash File
|Flash File Name: V126.96.36.199.QJRINXM
File Size: 1.7 GB
Version: Android 10 | MIUI 11
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco M2 (shiva) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.