Playstation 4 or PS4 console opens the door to remarkable experiences in the world of gaming and endows the games with the advancement of technology. When it comes to playing fantastic high-end blockbuster games, nothing can replace PS4. But, handling the corrupted data or corrupted database errors can be a tiresome job to do. Whenever these PS4 corrupted database errors occur, it becomes challenging to use PS4 for playing video games of our choice.
If you are also encountering the same problem in your PS4 console, then you are lucky enough to get the workable solutions for the same. Coming to the reason, corrupted data database error CE-37732-2 occurs when the installation process is not correct and accurate due to which some files get corrupt during the installation procedure. Then the NP-32062-3 is something that occurs due to invalid DNS settings or corrupted files. In any case, you can take the assistance of the following guide to get rid of corrupted data database error CE-37732-2 and NP-32062-3.
- How to fix PS4 Corrupted Data?
- How to fix a corrupted database for PS4 console?
- Complimentary tips: How to avoid data loss on PS4?
How to fix PS4 Corrupted Data?
If you are facing PS4 Corrupted Data Database Error CE-37732-2 and NP-32062-3 due to any specific game data, then you must scroll down to get workable fixes for the PS4 Corrupted Data.
Manual removal of corrupted data
When you encounter PS4 Corrupted Data Database Error CE-37732-2 and NP-32062-3, your PS4 console will identify corrupted files automatically. Not only this, but the system will store those files in a separate file itself. Here are the following steps that you need to take to remove these corrupted files from your PS4 console.
- Firstly, you need to open the home screen of your PS4 system afterward; you have to click on the Up You will see that Up key on the directional pad, and that will help you to enter the Settings option.
- Find the System Storage Management tab here.
- Then you will see the system storage screen showing all available data.
- Here, you need to click on Saved Data on the whole list.
- Afterward, accessing Media player to open Media Player folder will be the next step to do.
- In this, you need to tick the checkbox available here, after which you need to click on the Delete tab. It will delete all the saved files which are corrupt.
- When you complete the removal process of corrupt data, you need to ensure that you are deleting the video game file too.
- In the end, you must try reinstalling the game again.
With this, you will most probably get rid of the corrupted data database error effortlessly.
Deleting of existing PS4 files and re-downloading new ones
Apart from the system database, your game data can also be one of the corrupted files causing the error. It usually happens during the downloading procedures. If this happens, then deleting the original files and downloading them again can be the best fit for you. Here is the guide down below.
- Start with entering into the Settings option of your PS4 system.
- Here you need to navigate the Notifications.
- In the list of Notification folder options, you need to click on the Downloads.
- Then you will be able to see all download files from which you need to locate the game with which you are encountering PS4 corrupted data error.
- The next step will be to delete these files.
- Then, install the game again after completing the downloading process successfully.
Now, you can get to know whether you have solved your PS4 corrupted database error or not. In case you are still encountering the issue, you can try the next method.
Rebuilding database to repair corrupted data
Rebuilding database is nothing new to PS4 console; however, you can find it among the built-in features of the PS4 system. If you do not know how to perform the rebuilding database, then you can take assistance from the following steps.
- Tap on the On/Off button of your PS4 console to turn the device off.
- After this, you need to hold and press the power button till the time you witness the second beep.
- Now, you need to connect the PS4 console to the controller with a USB cable, after which pressing the PS button on the controller can be the best step for now.
- It will help you to enter into the Safe Mode of PS4 console.
- In the next screen, you need to select the Rebuild Database option, after which you need to wait till the time the whole process complete.
In the end, you can check whether your PS4 is working aptly or not.
How to fix a corrupted database for PS4 console?
If you are encountering PS4 Corrupted Data Database Error CE-37732-2 and NP-32062-3 due to corrupted database, then it can affect all the games installed. Therefore, you need to check the solutions to fix the corrupted database for the PS4 console down below.
When it comes to initializing PS4, it is quite an easy-to-do function. If you perform this function, then you can restore settings of your PS4 system from existing to default. Here, you need to delete all the system storage data by backing up your PS4 system before beginning the process.
Refer to the following guide to perform the right steps.
- Go to PS4 Settings
- Navigate to select the Initialization
- Then you must choose the Initialise PS4
- Here you will get two options, one to initialize Quick and other Full. From these options, you need to choose any one opportunity to perform the function.
- Then you will get a warning message saying, “It will delete all users and all data.”
- In the end, you need to press on the Initialize option to continue the action.
Now you can try opening your PS4 console and playing your game to check if you have got the fix for your problem or not.
Repair the corrupted hard drive
Fixing a corrupted hard drive can also assist you in deleting the corrupted database for PS4. For this, you can abide by the following steps.
- Run an SFC scan on your device to check the file integrity of your system.
- For this, you need to open Command Prompt.
- After opening the command prompt, you can type sfc/scannow & then you should press Enter.
- Here you will get to know if your hard drive as any bad sector or not.
- If it contains bad sectors, you need to open Command Prompt again.
- Now, type chkdsk *:/f/r/x where you can spell your drive letter in place of *.
- Then press Enter.
With this, you will surely get rid of corrupted hard drive issues, and most probably, you can play your games afterward.
Complimentary tips: How to avoid data loss on PS4?
While fixing the corrupted data or database issue on PS4, you can lose your PS4 data with this. Therefore, you must take the assistance of the following guide to get rid of any such issue.
Get a larger HDD with PS4 up-gradation
Upgrading PS4 to a larger HDD will not merely improve the performance of your PS4 console but also will fix the data corruption issue. Typically, when you download a lot of games, PS4 hard drive detects data corruption issues, and space gets full. In that case, you firstly need to clear the space in the PS4 hard drive, or you can upgrade the system drive. If you choose the upgrading option, then backing up data is also one of the essential tasks to perform for which you need to check the following guide.
- Join a USB storage device to your PS4 console and then open Settings.
- Here open Application Saved Data Management option in which you need to click on Saved Data in System Storage and finally tap Copy to USB Storage Device.
- Select the things you need to back up and afterward select Copy.
- Now you need to wait until the backing up process completes, afterward replace the PS4 hard drive with a larger one. Then you need to turn your PS4 off, and the disconnection of the USB drive will be the next step.
- You need to take off PS4 hard drive with immense care and then replace the same with the larger hard drive.
- Now, you need to perform the reinstalling process for system software.
- Afterward, connect the USB storage device again to your system to enter into Settings. Back go to Application Saved Data Management and then Saved Data in System Storage and lastly Copy to System Storage.
- Do the selection process for all the items you want to copy and then press the Copy option and then move your backups to new hard drive quickly.
In this way, you can back up your PS4 data easily and upgrade your system there and then.
Doing this can surely help you; in getting rid of PS4 Corrupted Data Database Error CE-37732-2 and NP-32062-3. All you need to keep in mind that if you are opting for any removal procedure, you must ensure that your essential files have some backup so that you will not have to bear any losses.
If you are not aware that you are encountering PS4 Corrupted Data Database Error CE-37732-2 and NP-32062-3, then you must see if your game screen goes black or you are failing to load any character. If you are facing these symptoms or your game is lagging, then you must follow the guide as mentioned above for the best solution to your issue. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.