On this page, we will share all the latest Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050 firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need the MSM Download Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Realme Narzo 20A.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme Narzo 20A Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme Narzo 20A
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme Narzo 20A
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Realme Narzo 20A
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Realme Narzo 20A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Realme Narzo 20A back to Factory State
How to install Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050 Flash File
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Realme USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the MSM Download Tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash File
|Flash File Name: RMX2050EX_11_A.17
Size: 3.3 GB
|Flash File Name: RMX2050EX_11_A.13
Size: 3.3 GB
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Realme device.Guide to Install Realme Firmware on any Realme smartphone
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
I hope you installed the new flash file on Realme RMX2050 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.