Google Drive has an extensive feature to save all your appropriate data with relevant space. The Google drive service also provides the sub sequential space for creating the documents, sheets, and slides with pre-defined templates. You may also create any of the Google services without using models. You can also review the changes that occurred in the Google Document, sheet, or side.
Here, the method discussed to see recent changes in the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides. This procedure will allow you to see the appropriate file changes when you are working in a team. You may follow the simple steps to review the history and transitions in your document.
Recent Changes to Your Google Docs File – Procedure to check:
For identifying the changes in any Google docs, sheets, or slides, you may require the permission of the sole author. All three formats have the same procedure to view the recent changes in the files. Here the discussed method you can use for the Google Documents file, i.e., Google Docs. Follow this procedure to view the latest changes in Google docs:
- First, open the file for which you want to see the changes. The data may be store in Google Docs, which you can find in Google Drive service. The format that is visible on the screen is the most recent changed format.
- Now move to the ‘File’ tab and click on it
- You will find ‘Version History’ in the context.
- Clicking on the version history will open another context menu. Select ‘See Version History’ from here. You can also press ‘Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H’ to get direct to the history.
- Now head toward the right side of the screen where you will see the history of the document.
- Click on the section of the update history you want to review. This sequence may allow you to check the changes made in that particular section. It will show the name of the person and the time when the changes made.
- Click on the arrow present to the left side of the document to get back to the updated file.
There is only a single way to check the recent changes in Google Document file, spreadsheet, or any presentation. You may have the authority to see the changes and modifications. If you do not have the authority to check any of the Google service sheets, then you may not be able to know the history of changes. The method, as mentioned above, will show you the lead to check the history of any shared documents among several persons.
Sharing the text through Google is very safe and useful for teamwork. You might identify the changes created by anyone in the team with the highlighted section throughout the document file. You can also restrict some users to make changes, but they will be able to see the updates in the document. The authorization depends on the sole author of the material. The authorized person can view and update the recent changes in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.