When it comes to playing your favourite music, the only name that comes to our mind is Spotify. The digital music streaming service is the most popular worldwide because of the most extensive library and millions of songs and podcasts. Spotify allows users to make their own playlists and share them with the world to spread their music taste. But if you have deleted them by mistake, then don’t worry; you can recover these deleted playlists on Spotify in account settings.
Spotify allows you to listen to every continent of every genre with instant access to its vast online library and user-friendly interface. However, you and enjoy its free version with ads, and if you don’t want ads, there is a subscription plan for a better quality of songs.
Deleting your playlist is an easy process, and maybe that’s the reason why many people delete their playlist accidentally. There is no specific way to bring the playlist back, but a hidden setting is available in Spotify that restores the playlist. Today we will know how to recover the deleted Playlist on Spotify in desktop, Android, and iOS versions.
How to Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify
Spotify also offers to create and share the playlist among its users. However, deleting a playlist is a simple task. You can delete your playlist, which you don’t want to listen to anymore.
To delete a playlist, tap on the menu, select the playlist, and the playlist is also deleted. Spotify pops up a warning message that your playlist will delete, and it asks for your confirmation.
In Spotify, you can recover any deleted item within 90 days after deleting the playlist, but after 90 days, you can’t restore them.
Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify in Desktop
The quick fix to recover the accidentally you can press the Undo button (Ctrl+Z) for windows and CMD+Z for Mac users. If it doesn’t work, follow the below steps to recover the deleted playlist on the Spotify desktop app.
- Open the Spotify app and then click on the arrow icon next to the profile on the top right corner.
- Now click on Account from the drop-down menu.
- After that, it will be redirected to the webpage of Spotify.
- Next, click on Recover Playlist from the left sidebar menu.
- Then you will see all details about the deleted playlist like date, number of songs, and name of the playlist.
- Now click on Restore to recover the playlist to your Spotify account.
- Close the Spotify webpage and restart the app to apply the changes.
Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify in Android or iOS
There is no shortcut like the desktop app. You have to open the browser and then follow the standard process to restore the playlist on the Spotify app.
- Open any browser on your mobile and visit Spotify.
- Now log in with your Spotify credentials.
- Next, click on the hamburger icon to open the menu at the top right corner.
- After that, click on the Account option from the menu.
- Navigate and tap to the recover Playlist from the drop-down menu.
- In the new window, you will get the information about the deleted playlist.
- After that, tap on Restore to recover the playlist.
- Now check on the Spotify app that the recovered playlist is now available again.
The restored playlist is not Showing on Spotify
After restoring the playlist, it will be showing in your Spotify app within few minutes. If you still face any issue like the restored playlist is not showing in the App, try the below steps to troubleshoot.
- Close the Spotify App and remove it from the recent apps and then relaunch the App.
- Next, go to setting and force stop the Spotify app and open again to check whether the issue is resolved.
- For PC users, Kill the application from the task manager and then restart the system. After that, open Spotify and review the deleted playlist.
- Check for the internet connection as Spotify requires an active internet connection to apply the changes.
- Create a new playlist, and then check the deleted playlist shown at the bottom of the list.
Here is a quick fix on how to recover deleted playlists on Spotify. We hope now you can recover your deleted playlist with the help of the above methods. If you like the blog, share your feedback in the comment box and don’t forget to share your favourite playlist link and for more howTos and fixes, bookmark our site so that we you keep updated and stay away from errors.
- How to Transfer Spotify Playlists to Apple Music
- Fix: Spotify Can’t Play This Right Now Error
- How To Revert To Classic Spotify Desktop UI?
- Fix If You Can’t Log Out of Facebook
- TikTok Direct Message (DMs) Option Not Showing
- Spotify JWT Expired Message: What Does it Mean and How to Fix?
- How To Fix Spotify Firewall Error Code Auth 15
- How to Pair Spotify With TV Code Using Spotify.com/Pair
- How to Fix Spotify Crossfade Not Working Issue