Redmi Note 11 (codenamed spes) runs on Android 11 with the newly launched MIUI 13 and features a 6.43-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered by a Snapdragon 680 SoC, coupled with up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM. Redmi Note 11 sports a quad rear camera setup that houses a 50 MP primary sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, a 2 MP macro shooter, and a 2 MP depth sensor. The phone also carries a 13 MP selfie camera sensor at the front.
On this page, we will share all the latest Redmi Note 11 (spes) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi Note 11.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 11 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwspes from Redmi Note 11
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi Note 11
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi Note 11
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi Note 11
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 11 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note 11
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Redmi Note 11.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Files:
|V22.214.171.124.RGCMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V126.96.36.199.RGCMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.RGCMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
India Firmware Files:
|V184.108.40.206.RGCINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V220.127.116.11.RGCINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V18.104.22.168.RGCINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
China Firmware Files:
|V22.214.171.124.RGCMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Turkey Firmware Files:
|V126.96.36.199.RGCTRXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.RGCTRXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Redmi Note 11, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Redmi Note 11 (spes) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.