On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G.
Redmi Note 11T 5G Device Overview:
The Redmi Note 11T features a 6.6 inches IPS LCD panel. It is an FHD+ 90Hz panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chip that is built on a 6nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57 MC2.
In terms of optics, we have a dual-camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The rear setup consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens and an 8MP ultrawide sensor. At the front, we get a 16MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. Both the front and the back are limited to 1080p video recording.
There are three storage variants of this smartphone: 64GB + 4GB RAM, 128GB + 6GB RAM, and 128GB + 8GB RAM. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, and compass. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. There are three color options for this smartphone: Aquamarine Blue, Stardust White, and Matte Black.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwagate from Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
India Firmware Files:
|V126.96.36.199.RGBINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.