Last updated on April 15th, 2021 at 10:12 pm
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro was launched in February 2018. The device was launched out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat and later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie. This article will list all the official firmware flash files for the Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro. You can flash the firmware file on your Redmi Note 5 or Redmi Note 5 Pro by following our guide.
This update is useful if your device is bricked or facing any lag or freezing issue. By flashing the fastboot image, you can save your device from hard brick; you can fix the Bluetooth issue, WIFI issue, or GPS issue on your device.
In this list, we will update all the region-supported firmware for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro, such as Global Stock ROM, Stable Russian ROM, India Stable ROM, Europe Stable ROM, and China Stable ROM.
- 1 The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- 2 List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash Files
- 3 List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Flash Files
- 4 Guide to Flash Firmware File on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro:
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flash Files
|Build / Download||OS|
|MIUI 18.104.22.168 Russia Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
|MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
|V10.3.3.0.PEICNXM China Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
|MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 10.0.4.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM||7.1 Nougat|
|MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM||7.1 Nougat|
|MIUI 9.2.4 Global Stable ROM||7.1 Nougat|
List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Flash Files
|Build / Download||OS|
|MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
|MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM||9.0 Pie|
|MIUI 10.3.1.0 Stable Pie ROM||9.0 Pie|
|MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 10.0.3.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI V18.104.22.168 Android 8.1 Oreo||8.1 Oreo|
|MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM||7.1 Nougat|
Guide to Flash Firmware File on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro:
- This update is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro smartphones.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this update.
- Download Mi Flash Tool From here
- Make sure that you have Xiaomi USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (Root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
Steps To Flash Stock ROM using Updater App
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro Internal Storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater’ app on your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package. ‘
- Now press OK to start the flashing process.
- That’s it. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File via Fastboot :
- Download the MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started. Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
I hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this guide on Installing MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro in the comment section below.