Xiaomi Redmi series smartphones are one of the most top selling mid-range smartphones of its time. Reviews prove that both hardware and software related problems are rare in these series of phones. Redmi series come with a decent RAM and ROM specifications to support the firmware for its operations.
Although it is equipped with high-end features rarely users face with freezing or restart problems. Here we discuss how to fix Xiaomi Redmi restarting and freezing problem.
Is freezing or automatic restart normal?
Automatic restart or freezing issue is common on almost all smartphones, but its frequency can be reduced by including high-end software supportive features and optimizations from the part of users. These issues don’t signify that your phone is either broken or not good to use. Most commonly it’s is just a software issue which can be tackled by the steps given below.
- Guide to Fix Xiaomi Redmi Note Battery Draining Problems!
- How To Fix Xiaomi Redmi Note Power Button Issue [Troubleshoot]
- Methods to fix Xiaomi Redmi note charging problem.
- How To Fix Xiaomi Redmi Note Water Damaged Smartphone?
- Facing WiFi Connectivity issues on Xiaomi Redmi Note? Guide to fix
- Guide To Fix Xiaomi Redmi Note Weak Signal Or Lost Network Issue!
How to fix Xiaomi Redmi restarting and freezing problem?
- The first thing you have to do is to wait. Because it takes time for the phone to get out of it’s freezing. Before performing any other solutions just wait at least for 10 minutes.
- Another technic is to restart the phone. You can do this by holding the power button for 5 seconds and on the resulting screen press Restart.
- If even after the issues persists, try deleting recent apps you have downloaded and check if the problem is resolved.
- Delete cache or junk files. To do this install third-party applications.
- Check whether your phone memory is full. If yes clear some of it by deleting some applications or files so that the device get more space to work.
- Check for firmware updates. If you lag behind firmware updates you might have skipped fixes for automatic bug fixes. So check for updates and update as soon as possible and check whether the issue is resolved.
- Check for software updates for applications. Since we don’t know which application causes the crash, the only option is to update all the apps and check whether the issue is resolved.
If you face difficulty with restarting the phone you should factory reset the phone. Be cautious about this step because all the data will be wiped when you reset the phone. To do this enter into recovery mode by clicking volume down button and power button simultaneously. Then click on factory reset.
Hope all these solutions will help to fix Xiaomi Redmi restarting and freezing problem. If you have any queries, feel free to ask via comment or contact us page.