Are you a Mi Note 10 device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide to repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 device easily.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Mi Note 10 by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Mi Note 10 model.
Table of Contents
Mi Note 10 Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 sports a 6.47-inch Full-HD+ curved OLED display. Under the hood, it’s powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset and has Adreno 618 graphics. The handset features 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It features a single 32MP selfie camera on the front side with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
It has a 108MP primary rear camera with an f/1.7 lens (wide), a 20MP camera with an f/2.2 lens (ultra-wide), a 12MP sensor with an f/2.0 lens (telephoto), a 5MP telephoto lens (upscaled to 8MP), and a 2MP dedicated macro camera (f/2.4). The rear camera setup features HDR, Laser AF, PDAF, OIS, and Quad-LED dual-tone flash.
The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 11 out-of-the-box. The device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Infrared port, USB Type-C port, FM radio, etc. It features an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyro, proximity, and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Mi Note 10
Here you will get the easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Mi Note 10 device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Mi Note 10 model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Mi Note 10 QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* or use any method to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Mi Note 10. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.