Are you a Redmi Note 7s device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide on How to Repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Redmi Note 7s device easily.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Redmi Note 7s by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Redmi Note 7s model.
Redmi Note 7S Specifications: Overview
The Redmi Note 7S sports a 6.3-inches Full-HD+ Dot Notch display at a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The handset covers with a dual Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with Aura Design. It’s powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 660 AIE SoC coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM. While the storage variants come in 32GB/64GB internal storage options. The storage can also be expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
The device packs a 4,000 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 Technology support. It runs on Android Pie on top of MIUI 10 out-of-the-box. Now, coming to the camera department, the device packs a single 13MP selfie camera with a f/2.0 aperture lens. It features AI Portrait, Beautify, Face Recognition, AI Face Unlock, Scene Detection mode, etc.
The Redmi Note 7S sports a dual rear 48MP and a 5MP AI camera with an LED flashlight. It has the f/1.8 aperture lens, 1.6μm large pixel (4-in-1 Super Pixel), PDAF, AI Portrait, Panorama, Face recognition, Low light mode, and more. It can record videos 720P@30fps, 1080P@30/60fps, 120fps slow motion with EIS support.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Redmi Note 7s
Here you will get the easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Redmi Note 7s device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Redmi Note 7s model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Redmi Note 7s QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* or use any method to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Redmi Note 7s. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.