Are you a Xiaomi Poco F1 device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide on How to Repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Xiaomi Poco F1 device easily. To recall, the handset launched in the year 2018 with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset, 4000 mAh battery, 256 GB, 6/8GB of RAM, and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Poco F1 by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Xiaomi Poco F1 model.
Poco F1: Device Overview
The Xiaomi Poco F1 has a 6.18 inch Full HD Display. The design of the Smartphone might be liked by some, but to others, it might be disappointing. This is primarily due to the plastic build. Anyways, the Xiaomi Poco F1 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip coupled up with the Adreno 630 GPU and with a massive 8 GB of RAM. Coming to the Cameras, the device has a dual-camera setup at the rear. This consists of 12 MP and 5 MP camera sensors. The Poco F1 has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera. The device runs on the MIUI. This MIUI is specially designed for the POCO F1. At last, there is a 4000 mAh capacity battery powering this device.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Xiaomi Poco F1
Here you will get the easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Xiaomi Poco F1 device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Xiaomi Poco F1 model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Poco F1 QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* or use any method to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Poco F1. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- [Download] Poco F1 Android 10 with MIUI 11 rolling: 220.127.116.11.QEJMIXM
- How to ByPass FRP Lock and Mi account on Xiaomi Poco F1
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1 [V22.214.171.124.PEJMIXM]
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1
- How to Downgrade Xiaomi Poco F1 from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo