Are you a Poco X3 NFC device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide to repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC device easily.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Poco X3 NFC by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid, or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Poco X3 NFC model.
Poco X3 NFC Specifications
The Poco X3 NFC is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 732G processor, which is only a slight upgrade from the 730G that we found in the Poco X2. It is backed by either 6 or 8 GB of RAM and comes with a base storage of 64 or 128 GB which can be further expanded up to 256 GB via a micro SD card. The Poco X3 NFC has a huge 6.67-inch IPS display to the front which refreshes at 120Hz and has a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch. It has a tiny hole-punch cutout at the top which houses the front camera sensor.
Speaking of cameras, the Poco X3 NFC has a quad-camera setup to the rear with a configuration of 64+13+2+2 MP and a single front-facing 20MP sensor. As the name implies, the phone also comes with NFC which makes cardless payments much easier. The Poco X3 NFC has a mammoth 5160 mAh battery and comes with a fast charger bundled with the phone. It runs atop Android 10 out of the box with an assured update to Android 11 based on MIUI coming soon.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Poco X3 NFC
Here you will get the easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Poco X3 NFC device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download the links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Poco X3 NFC model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install, and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Poco X3 NFC QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open the dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* or use any method to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Poco X3 NFC. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.