Nokia 3 smartphone was launched in February 2017. It comes with a 5.00-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. Today we have a good News for all Nokia 3 users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For Nokia 3 [TA-1020 / TA-1028]. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Nokia 3. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Talking about the Specs, Nokia 3 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor clubbed with 2GB RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage and has a support for 128GB via microSD card. The handsets sport an 8-MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera. The Nokia 3 runs Android 7.0 and is backed by a 2630mAh non-removable battery.
In this tutorial, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery for Nokia 3. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Nokia 3. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Nokia 3. If you have a TWRP for Nokia 3, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
Tutorial To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Nokia 3
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery for Nokia 3. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Nokia 3 today and Read the steps below. If you install any Custom Recovery on Nokia 3, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Nokia 3.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Nokia 3, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Also Read: TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Supported: Nokia 3 [TA-1020 / TA-1028].
- You need to unlock Bootloader on Nokia 3.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia 3
- Nokia 3 Will Get Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update Very Soon
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Nokia 3
- How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Nokia 3
- Download and Install Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nokia 6 (00CN_3_170)
TWRP Recovery (3.1.1)
TWRP Recovery (3.2.1)
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery on your Phone
Full Guide to install Root on your phone
So i hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Nokia 3, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: ιzαqкυℓℓ