Whenever you buy any OEM smartphone, then we can assure that most of the OEM smartphone comes with many bloatware which consumes battery and RAM. This reduces the performance of the device and also can lead to an unusual shutdown. To solve this issue, most of the Android fans, flash the Root on their device. In today’s guide, we will help you to root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime with model number SM-G532F/M/G.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. You can check this link for the latest Android OS update for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. In this guide, we will explain the easiest way introduced to root your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. For All latest Update: Click Here to Update Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime.
You can easily root your phone with our simple method. In this method to root Galaxy J2 Prime, we used ODIN packed root file. So if you have Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime with model number SM-G532F/M/G, then you can use this complete tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime.
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532F/M/G
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532F/M/G
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime can be easily rooted using ODIN packed ROOT file. To root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, you need to download ODIN Software which is required to flash any Samsung device. So here is the full guide to installing ODIN software on your PC/Laptop.
What Is Rooting And How Does It Help Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532F/M/G?
If you root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime, you can unlock many features which can’t be done by non-rooted Android devices. Rooting Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime gives the power to modify the software code on the device or install other software that the manufacturer wouldn’t normally allow you to.
Here Are The Some Of The Features You Can Do After Enabling Root Access :
- Unlock Hidden Features and Install “Incompatible” Apps
- You can use apps like Tasker which Automates Everything
- Increases battery life and performance of Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime.
- Block Ads using any app on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Backup your apps and data.
- Remove Bloatware apps on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime.
- Flash Custom Kernel and ROM on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime .’
- Customize your Android phone to your taste and need.
- You need either PC or Laptop.
- Charge your phone to least 50%.
- Download Root file on your computer
- Backup your phone before your modify your system.
Required Files And Downloads
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers: CLICK HERE
Remember this process will wipe your data and system, so take full backup before trying this.
Steps to Flash Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532F/M/G
- First of all, Extract the J2 Prime root kit file that you’ve downloaded from above to the desktop.
- Now Double click to open the ROOT-ENGLISH.exe file
- You can now Plug your Galaxy J2 Prime to your PC using USB Cable.
- Make sure to install drivers, if you already have then, type “no”‘ and press enter.
- Your phone will enter the Download Mode and in your PC a new ODIN window will be opened.
- Now select the root-boot.tar file on the AP section and click the ‘start‘ button to confirm flashing root.
- Once your installation process completes, your device will restart. This means your phone has successfully rooted.
- Reboot your phone and enjoy!