If you own a OPPO F1S smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S, your phone must have a unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S smartphone. The procedure given below is only for OPPO F1S, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for OPPO F1S (A1601). This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 3.0.2-1 for OPPO F1S. The TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0.2-1 for OPPO F1S. Download the TWRP Recovery 3.0.2-1 for OPPO F1S today and Read the steps below.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your OPPO F1S. If you have a TWRP on OPPO F1S, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for OPPO F1S. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for OPPO F1S from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on OPPO F1S, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on OPPO F1S, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- This TWRP is Compatible only for OPPO F1S
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on OPPO F1S.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on OPPO F1S, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
TWRP Recovery – Oppo F1S – A1601 (3.2.2-0)
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For OPPO F1S, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.