Good News for all Oppo F1s (A1601) owners. Now you can install the latest Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo F1s based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Lineage OS is a new Open Source project that morphed after CyanogenMod OS’s death. However, the man behind the LineageOS seems to be the CEO of Cyanogen.inc Steve Kondik. Today you can enjoy the build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo F1s (CM14.1 base ROM). Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Remember, this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo F1s. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo F1s.
With the new LineageOS, you can enjoy the latest features of Android Nougat and LineageOS features. This is not an official LineageOS ROM built for Oppo F1s, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the LineageOS Gerrit. The ROM is Stable state and can use as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Oppo F1s. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo F1s.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo F1s which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo F1s (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo F1s (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of Cyanogenmod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new fork of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Oppo F1s (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Oppo F1s:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Oppo F1s
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Lineage OS 14.1
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 14.1 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.