Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first smartphone from Google to partner with Xiaomi after 6 Months of the unsuccessful journey on Android One Project. It comes with a5.5-inch LTPS full-HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. If you are looking to root your Xiaomi Mi A1? Well, In this guide I will show you how to root Xiaomi Mi A1 without PC or Laptop safely.
Talking about the Specs, Xiaomi Mi A1 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and has a support for 128GB via microSD card. The handsets sport a 13-MP rear dual camera and 5 MP selfie camera. The Xiaomi Mi A1 runs Android 7.1 Nougat and is powered by a 3080mAh non-removable battery.
To root your phone, you need to download the application which we mentioned down below. The method given is safe and easy to root Xiaomi Mi A1 in a minute just by a click.
The method is easy to use and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable. In this method, we have given all the universal one-click Android root solution for Xiaomi Mi A1. This article we are sharing some of the very popular Android APK by which you can easily root your Xiaomi Mi A1 without any risk of hard bricking your android mobile. This method is totally safe if you are willing to get a rooted android device. All over the web, there are a lot of methods by which you can root Xiaomi Mi A1 with a computer, but in here, we will discuss some safe way to root Xiaomi Mi A1 using Android APK file.
Did you know? A rooted Android phone can be ten times powerful than the same unrooted device. Rooting Android may sound like an outrageous task which most of us don’t do, but once you get to know what you are doing then you’ll end up deciding. Some of the Coolest Apps in the play store requires root which will work smoothly if you made up your mind to root android you are welcome!
If you are here to root Xiaomi Mi A1, first of all, read the steps properly. We don’t want you to try this without reading the instructions properly. We also have all the downloads in the link below which may be helpful to you.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Xiaomi Mi A1, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Xiaomi Mi A1, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting Xiaomi Mi A1, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your Xiaomi Mi A1 by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Xiaomi Mi A1.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Note: Most latest smartphone which comes with Android Marshmallow and above OS don’t support these tool. So you need to check yourself first. In case if it doesn’t then wait for a couple of days or weeks. This Root application may soon support your device.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 without PC or Laptop in a minute:
- First of all, Enable Developer option on your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- You need to Enable Unknown Sources on your phone settings
- Now to root Xiaomi Mi A1, Go to this link down below.