If you’re looking for Samsung Galaxy A50 stock firmware for your device then you’re at the right place. Today we are going to list all stock firmware files for Samsung Galaxy A50 all regions. In the end, we will also guide you to install the firmware using ODIN tool.
Samsung makes very stable ROMs for their devices, but they can also be laggy and unresponsive sometimes. So, if you’re in such a situation then this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy A50. It is always good to keep the Samsung Galaxy A50 stock firmware with you in case something goes wrong with your device and you need to recover it. So here is Samsung Galaxy A50 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A50 Stock Firmware Collections
- 2 How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A50
Samsung Galaxy A50 Stock Firmware Collections
Samsung Galaxy A50 is a great device. Samsung is known for making good quality and long lasting smartphone devices. However, Android being a highly customizable software, many people often brick their devices in the end and need to install stock firmware. If you’re in such a situation then don’t worry. As installing stock firmware on your Galaxy A50 will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. You can simply factory reset your device. In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A50 will save your device. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A50
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A50
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A50
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy A50 Stock Firmware Collections:
|Security Patch||Build name||OS version|
|February 2019 Security Patch||A505FDDU1ASB7||9.0|
How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A50
Before we get straight to steps to install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A50, let us take a look at the prerequisites. Shall we?
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50.
If you’re not able to access the download link, kindly use a third party Free VPN service.
- This guide will only work for Samsung Galaxy A50
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- You should have Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A50
After downloading the firmware file, you need to use ODIN Tool to flash it on your device. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to install the firmware on your device.
So guys, this is how you can install the stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A50. I hope you have understood all the steps of the process. In case youre facing any problems then comment down below. We will be happy to help you out.