If you’re looking for Samsung Galaxy A50 stock firmware for your device then you’re at the right place. Today we are going to list all stock firmware files for Samsung Galaxy A50 in all regions. In the end, we will also guide you to install the firmware using the ODIN tool.
Samsung makes very stable ROMs for their devices, but they can also be laggy and unresponsive sometimes. So, if you’re in such a situation then this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Samsung Galaxy A50. It is always good to keep the Samsung Galaxy A50 stock firmware with you in case something goes wrong with your device and you need to recover it. So here is the Samsung Galaxy A50 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Stock Firmware Collections
Samsung Galaxy A50 is a great device. Samsung is known for making good quality and long-lasting smartphone devices. However, Android being a highly customizable software, many people often brick their devices in the end and need to install stock firmware. If you’re in such a situation then don’t worry. Installing stock firmware on your Galaxy A50 will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance, etc. You can simply factory reset your device. In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A50 will save your device. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A50
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A50
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A50
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy A50 Stock Firmware Collections:
- A505FDDS9CUI5: September 2021 Security Patch
- A505FDDU8CUE4: June 2021 Security Patch
- A505FNXXU8CUE4: June 2021 Security Patch
- A505FNXXU7CUC2: March 2021 Security Patch (Asia)
- A505GNDXS5BUA1: January 2021 Security Patch (Asia)
- A505FNXXU5BTL9: January 2021 Security Patch (Europe)
- A505FDDU5BTL1: December 2020 Security Patch (Global)
- A505WVLS8BTK1: November 2020 Security Patch (Canada)
- A505FMXXS5BTK2 / A505FMXXS5BTK3: November 2020 Security Patch
- A505FDDS5BTK3: November 2020 Security Patch (Global)
- A505FDDS5BTJC: November 2020 Security Patch (Europe)
- A505USQS9BTJ7: November 2020 Security Patch
- A505FNXXS5BTK1: One UI 2.5 with November 2020
- A505FNXXS5BTJ4: November 2020 Security Patch
- A505GTUBS5BTJ1: October 2020 Security patch (South America)
- A505FNXXS5BTI9: October 2020 Security Patch (Europe)
- A505GUBS5BTI2: September 2020 Security patch (South America)
- A505FDDS5BTI5: September 2020 patch (MEA)
- A505USQS8BTH3: September 2020 Patch (Verizon)
- A505FMXXS5BTH5: August Security Patch
- A505FMXXS5BTH5: August Security Patch
- A505FNXXS5BTH1: August 2020 Patch
How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A50
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A50, let us take a look at the prerequisites. Shall we?
If you’re not able to access the download link, kindly use a third-party Free VPN service.
- This guide will only work for Samsung Galaxy A50
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- You should have Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Instructions to Install
After downloading the firmware file, you need to use ODIN Tool to flash it on your device. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to install the firmware on your device.
Guide to Install firmware on any Samsung Device using Odin Tool Video Guide to flash Stock Firmware on your device
So, guys, this is how you can install the stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A50. I hope you have understood all the steps of the process. In case you’re facing any problems then comment down below. We will be happy to help you out.